SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Right now please only request via email. I’m waiting on a replacement phone and can’t access my text messages

1 Like

The Conquest w/7 MSD column had the wrong formula in it. That has now been fixed (in case you see some change).

Thanks Dave.

Have you baked in the 2 month loyalty lease credit already or should we factor that in ourselves?

Thanks

No I’m not including the Loyalty Lease Payment Credit because it’s up to a specified amount and it’s model specific. I’ve had people ask me if it is a Pull Ahead and now it is not. It is a payment credit for the first two payments of the NEW lease. Up to $500, $750 or $1,250 per payment depending on the model.

Still working to get through all the requests which of course have been flooding in over the last 4 days (since my phone broke). Hang in there as the turn around time is getting pushed back a little.

Will you ship to Michigan? I’d be interested in working with you.

Yes I can do out of state deals. Just email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com and let me know what you’re looking for

Finally got my replacement phone but iCloud had no record of any backup files so I lost everything (all client contacts and text messages!!). If you’re going to text me and we’ve spoken before or you’ve leased a car from me in the past, PLEASE tell me who you are so I can put you back into my contacts.

This should be fun :expressionless:

1 Like

I just filled up the google docs and hit submit. Let me know lease numbers, Will PM you too.

Pricing is being updated at this time so if you’re currently viewing the spreadsheet (I can see there’s quite a few of you in it now), make sure to check it again in the morning.

Some models are getting more aggressive discounts and others may be adjusted up due to limited inventory.

I’ll be in all weekend and the appointments are backing up so please make sure you schedule with me. Home deliveries will be limited as we will be short staffed.

Pricing has now been IMPROVED on the following models (quantities as of 05/21):

• All 2 Series (including M2) - 12 available
  • All 4 Series (including M4 and M4 CS) - 8 available
  • All 5 Series (including M5, excluding 530e) - 22 available
  • All 7 Series - 17 Available
  • All X2 - 18 available
  • All X5 (excluding X5 M) - 48 available
  • All X6 (excluding X6 M) - Only 4 available
  • All X7 (including M50i) - 20 available

I also now have two i3’s available. They are first come, first lease! (both are on the spreadsheet)

Remember that the spreadsheet only reflects the lowest MSRP of each model I have in stock. The cars listed are the LOWEST PAYMENT I have for each model but in most cases, I have many more of that model available with more equipment and, of course, a higher monthly payment (but the same relative deal).

If you search my website for the MSRP of the car on the spreadsheet you will know what options it has. If you want a different car, just text or email me the Stock # of the car you want along with your name, zip code and whether or not you qualify for BMW Loyalty. If you are ready to do something NOW, please tell me! If, on the other hand, you are a few weeks or months out, please wait until after the holiday weekend to inquire so I can assist those with an immediate need first.

Please do not ask me how you can find my inventory. If you can’t figure that out based on my contact info (which is posted all over this website) than you shouldn’t be trying to hack a lease in the first place!

If you need the pricing link, send me an email at: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Hope everyone is staying safe and washing their hands!! :wink:

Dave Townsend

2 Likes

Remaining 2019’s just got even better. I’ve got 3 X3’s and 1 X7 left and that’s it!

Sold out of M340i’s right now but have a few more that should be arriving late next week:

Alpine White/Black Sensatec - 59xxx MSRP
Alpine White/Black Leather - 63xxx MSRP
Mineral White/Black Sensatec - 58xxx MSRP

You can contract now to reserve one so email me if you’re ready to go.

Only one more 2019 X3 left (and one 2019 X7) and there’s someone here working a deal on it. Those are my last 2019 models.

Two of the M340’s arrived today.

Are these xDrive or RWD?

RWD. We never order our cars (sedans, coupes and gc) in xDrive since it’s not needed on So Cal roads. Unless of course that’s the only option like the 2 Series Gran Coupe. It’s very rare that I would have another model in xDrive on the lot.

2 Likes

is X7 still available?

Yes the last 2019 X7 is still available.

Can you share color combo and specs ?