SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Dave,thanks for the info.
We wanted Black/Brown,executive package.Please let me know if you get one.

They stopped producing 2019 X7’s last year. If you want something specific, you’ll have to be looking at 2020 models now.

Hang in there if you’ve sent me a PM. This month has been crazy busy. We’re actually on track to sell more then we did last May! As always, I’m trying to get back to emails and texts first (emails are best) and then I will try to answer any pending PM’s in the evening.

Please remember to provide as much relevant information as possible when requesting a quote. This will help me quickly get you a response.

Desired Stock # - YES
Zip code - YES
Loyalty or other rebates - YES
Two payments left on my lease - YES
Your bosses dog groomer has a BMW and your cousin recently graduated college - NO

This weekend will be busy and I’ll be making deals so if you’re ready and available NOW, make sure you mention that. But don’t just say it if you’re a week or two out. Be respectful of my time because I have to prioritize those that are able and willing to come in this weekend first.

Lastly, there is NO pull ahead program. If you have remaining payments on a BMW they have to be paid somehow someway. Either out of pocket or in the next deal. The two payment loyalty lease credit will help absorb that though.

2 Likes

All emails, texts and PM’s answered. Let’s make some deals this weekend! :red_car: :dash:

Do not make any “Send/PM me the spreadsheet” posts. Read the thread and follow @BMW_Dave’s instructions.

You’re not supposed to ask for the link on this thread. I got you this time but in the future, please email or text me per the forum rules.

1 Like

Spreadsheet updated for June. Residuals and rebates are down on X1 and X2. The market will be tightening up as we see the inventory become more limited.

If you didn’t get a deal last month I would strongly encourage doing something in June. I doubt Q4 of 2020 will look anything like years past. I would guess that this is the best time to do something (last month was better actually).

1 Like

Did you see the post three posts up?

Hi Dave,

Is this x7 still available?

Thanks

Foo

Is there lease support on MY19?

The car is, yes. But lease support for MY19 is done (excl 8 series)

See above

New 750 —> going to Hollywood
Used M4 (manual) —> going to TN
New X7 M50i —> going to Bay Area

I do sell new and used and we do sell in other states (shipping cost may apply).

5 Likes

I’m only here until 5pm today and I’ll be out of town the next two days. Havasu baby!! :speedboat:

I’ll be back on Thursday the 12th and working through Friday the 19th with my only other day off being Monday the 15th.

I’ve just updated the spreadsheet. All inventory is up to date and ready to make weekend deals!

All texts and PM’s answered. I’ll be here all weekend.

If you have product/inventory questions you can ask here. For specific pricing info outside of the spreadsheet, please email me directly.

You need to text or email him directly for his link.

Let’s try this one more time… :grin:

Want to make sure everyone sees my latest gem…