SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Absolutely! Iā€™m more motivated to sell in stock but if youā€™re looking for something I donā€™t have I can always check the excess inventory at port or even do a dealer trade. Matter of fact, brokers will say they have access to more inventory than me but thatā€™s not true. They only have the inventory of the dealerships that are willing to give them the discount they need to be competitive. I have access to every new BMW in the Western U.S. (except for just a few stores that donā€™t trade).

Additional costs would apply if it has be shipped here, like from Nor Cal or dealers in other states.

6 Likes

This is very true, there are stores I wonā€™t do business with due to their unwillingness to compromise to make a deal happen. I totally understand their position but a bearā€™s gotta go where the honey is.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi Dave, Iā€™m new to LH and have an Audi lease that I need to turn in by the end of October. I donā€™t know the exact BMW model that I want; is it ok to go to any dealership to test drive before we reach out to you with specs of what we want? Whatā€™s the recommended process when shopping for a new lease via LH? And is there any LH etiquette against shopping deals with multiple brokers? I would like to get the best deal but also be respectful and understand how this process works. Any advice would be much appreciated!

My very last 2019 4 Series sold two days ago and I am not able to get any more. We already have a few 2020 4 Series in stock. I havenā€™t put them on the lease deal sheet yet since the programs are nowhere near the same as the 2019 models. I will most likely add them next month. But if youā€™re interested in one of them I can still do something on a case by case basis.

We had a power outage yesterday and lost a whole day so if you have sent me an email and not gotten a response yet, please be patient or feel free to ping me again. I try to work from the bottom up but sometimes, if itā€™s an easy question will just fire off a reply from a new email so it never hurts to email me again.

I will respond to everyone and I intentionally leave my emails ā€œunreadā€ until I do. Iā€™m off this weekend also so Iā€™m trying to get all emails answered before I leave tonight. I will be back next week Mon-Sat and only off on Thursday the 29th.

Email is always best. PMā€™s are the lowest priority since Iā€™m not able to stay on forum as much as Iā€™d like.

There is an etiquette to send private messages as PMsā€¦

Do you know when will the 2020 X3 hit market?

How daft are you to not see the bold advisement atop this thread? It says to Private Message the broker and not post on the thread itself.

4 Likes

@bmwdave Was just checking the link out and noticed its still showing July. Was that b/c the #s didnā€™t change?

1 Like

There was a new link for Aug

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Any news on the 2020 330iā€™s or 330eā€™s? I was looking to move on a '19 330i, but there are few, if any, with active cruise. Hoping that feature is available more often on the 2020s. Although, I imagine the programs will not be decent for a few months.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2020 330i are in transit and the first load is at the port already. I should have those in a few days.

1 Like

September programs are being updated at this moment. Quite a few notable changesā€¦

Donā€™t get me too excited now!

1 Like

Interest rate. :upside_down_face: