SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Iā€™ve frozen the link until I get approval for pricing and then I will open it back up. It will be the same link as the August deals. Hereā€™s a few notes on factory changes this month:

• Lower MF for September
  • Increased lease credit on 2019 X1, X2, 330i and 2020 M340i
  • Increased loyalty credit on 2019 i3
  • Decreased lease credit on 2019 X3, X4, 530e and 530i
  • Corp Sales is a flat $500 (i3 not eligible) and stackable with Conquest only
4 Likes

Where to find the exacts on the MF for X1?

September Deals are LIVE!!

Any program changes are highlighted in GREEN for better or RED for worse.

Where is this info?

Add to that the potential of another $3,500 in after purchase rebates ($1000 SCE and another $2500 if you go the 30-mo and should CA ever eventually fund CVRP and pay everyone ahead of you on the waitlist).

Does the $500 fleet + Conquest, stack with Lease Cash? Or is it just those two?

You can email me for a link to the deals - dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Yes. Everyone gets the Lease Credit.

2 Likes

Please Note:

You cannot qualify for BMW Loyalty unless you or someone in your household (meaning your address) has had a BMW registered to the same address in the last 12 months. There is no way to cheat and qualify based on your parents, friends or dog groomerā€™s vehicles.

If you have another brand of car in your household than you will get the Conquest rebate that applies to that particular model.

1 Like

This would be funny if not for the fact youā€™ve been asked enough to warrant a post :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

my neighbor has a BMW, could i mistype my house number and qualify? :smiley:

1 Like

This is probably the only one I havenā€™t heard! Haha

Iā€™m off the next two days so letā€™s get those weekend appointments lined up. Hereā€™s my schedule for the next five daysā€¦

Thursday the 5th: OFF
Friday the 6th: OFF
Saturday the 7th: 9am - 8pm
Sunday the 8th: 12pm - 8pm
Monday the 9th: 9am - 6pm

damnit, I shouldā€™ve used that one for reals then. rofl. I need some loyalty credit!

1 Like

Hi Dave,

I donā€™t know if my e-mails have been getting flagged, but I have not received a response from you in a few days. Looking to get a quote on a car if possible.

Any differences in 19 and 20 330i besides model year?

Does a 2019 BMW motorcycle count as loyalty? :thinking:

I believe it does

How about a BMW keychain? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have 29 unread LH emails to address today (after clearing all junk) but the oldest one is from Thursday and I was off the last two days. If you want to sent it again and reference this post that would be great.

No difference in the body style. Possibly a couple slight option configuration changes but I havenā€™t honestly looked at a 2020 build yet. The build your own site should reflect the 2020 now.

Absolutely! BMW Motorad, MINI and Rolls Royce qualify as loyalty.

Unfortunately no. :cry: And if your kid has a little BMW push scooter that wouldnā€™t count either (although it should as expensive as those things are!)

3 Likes

How about this one: