SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Sorry Iā€™ve been MIA. I managed to get sick (it only happens about once a year) and itā€™s knocked me out of the game all week. Iā€™m back in the office now but limited on energy so Iā€™m doing my best to stay ahead of text messages and catch up on emails. PMā€™s are another story and I will eventually get to those. If youā€™re serious, email me.

2 Likes

Hi Dave, Iā€™m new to the forum and canā€™t find your email. Looking for a 2019 440 lease.

Thanks

Itā€™s on his profile: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

do you have any 4 series yet?

Search

2 Likes

??? im talking about for his deals

Find a car and have him price it. No different than him putting it on the spreadsheet.

3 Likes

It states in the OP that the deal spreadsheet has SAVā€™s on Page 1 and CARā€™s on Page 2. If youā€™d like a quote on any other car (the deal sheet is the lowest MSRP of each model) than just email me for pricing on a specific Stock # which can be found on my website.

If you go on the website though, do NOT inquire online (by any means including chat) or you will be assigned to a different salesperson that does have access to my pricing!!

You have to contact me directly to get my deals.

4 Likes

Hey Dave! Sent ya an email! Saw above youā€™re under the weather so take your time, figured Iā€™d post here just in case it got lost in the crazy. Get well soon!

I love the desert sunsets!

14 Likes

Hereā€™s a few more cool pics of one of Borisā€™s retired toys (yes it still runs)

4 Likes

Residual? :grin:

1 Like

Boris got the scratch to be able to make it run!

2 Likes

Email sent

International Executive deal. Done. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

X2 M35i. Real nice. Basically the only BMW that interests me these days.

3 Likes

I hope everyone knows that you can ask any BMW question on this thread. There are very few actual BMW Client Advisors in this community and Iā€™m happy to help with any questions you have. For instance, what is the residual on a 2019 330i at 36/10kā€¦or, do you have any allocation for 2020 X3 M40i?

Just because you canā€™t say ā€œplease send linkā€ doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t ask questions. I may suck at answering PMā€™s (email please) but I do try and keep an eye on this thread.

Edit: Quote requests and link requests still need to be sent via email. Dave.Townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

16 Likes

I wanted the X2 M35i so badly, how do they sound?
Also I heard they have a pretty slick Launch Control feature, do they let you guys test them out @BMW_Dave?

I have a question :slight_smile:
So, if you donā€™t have the right color combination in stock for a particular model on your deal sheet, can you still source one from another store? would pricing be way different?

I think theyā€™re the most underrated model we have. Sales numbers are so low because people donā€™t know how crazy fun this car is! And yes the exhaust note is amazing!

1 Like