SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Good morning everybody! I hope to update the spreadsheet at some point today but please remember that it’s my first day back after two weeks and I’ve got about 350 unread emails, 72 text messages, and 57 private messages to answer.

13 Likes

I envy you. Get 350-400 emails a day… don’t even bother with vacation emails cuz can never catch up to those, lol

2 Likes

That was what remained after I cleared all the nonsense. Lol.

Emails and Texts all caught up. I will work on PM’s in between appointments today.

The August deals are updated and the link is NEW. So please request if you’re in the market. Email is the fastest method if you want the link.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

email sent to you Dave. Thanks

1 Like

Email replied! Thanks for following instructions! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Email sent sir! Welcome back!

1 Like

Replied! Boom. :bomb: :rofl:

Fastest email reply in the west. Love it :muscle: !

1 Like

I aim to please. :wink:

2 Likes

I keep telling people that email is the fastest way to get the link but I keep getting PM’s (that are stacking up). Hopefully tomorrow I can get those all knocked out.

2 Likes

I’m off today and tomorrow but I’ll be checking my email for link requests this evening. PMs might not get answered until I’m back in office.

I got the same exact car. Whats the sticker on it?

Hey Dave!

Email sent! Looking forward to your reply and picking up a new Bimmer!

1 Like

It looks like the X1 stop sale has been lifted finally now?

1 Like

Yes we are actively selling X1’s!

2 Likes

If you contact me for a quote (or would like to see a different car/scenario than what is on the current deal sheet) PLEASE provide any pertinent information!!

This includes:

• State & Zip Code? (yes I do other states)
  • Do you qualify for Loyalty?
  • Do you qualify for Conquest?
  • Do you qualify for Recent College Grad?
  • Do you have an OL Code? (no I cannot get you one)
  • Do you have a trade in or lease ending?

And even more importantly, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if there is anything funky about your request such as:

• Do you have remaining payments, miles, excess wear/tear on an existing lease that has to be paid? (there is NO pull ahead!)
  • Are you in this country on a student or work visa and not a citizen? (this is very important!)
  • Do you only have a bicycle and therefore not qualify for loyalty OR conquest? (I will naturally assume that you qualify for conquest if not loyalty)

I have spent the last two days focused almost completely on only a few people who seemed very serious and had tons of questions. After all that time, it turns out that they fit some of these scenario’s above and did not disclose this information up front. So all my time was wasted and it’s because of situations like this that I have not been able to get back to ALL of you that are still waiting for response.

Be considerate. Please. Provide all the information up front so that I can help you better.

5 Likes

Please email me: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

All quotes are given pre-tax. It is very simple to calculate your own total payment. If you are in most parts of LA it would be:

Most of LA County = Base Payment x 1.095 = Total Payment
Most of Orange County = Base Payment x 1.0775 = Total Payment

There are some cities that are slightly higher but again, this is easy. All you have to do is look up your tax rate. Please do not send a follow up email (that will surely be buried under 27 more emails) asking what the total payment is.

1 Like

Dealership site would be a good place to start. Bmwofmurrieta.com

And to piggy back on @BWilson, do not inquire online and then expect to get my LH pricing (unless of course you for sure mention my full name in your inquiry). If you want to get my pricing you have to contact me directly.

1 Like