SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

but do you ever sleep, though? What is a weekend, anyway?

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sent ya a link even though you snuck that post in. :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Off Topic Landfill]

Does Mini Cooper in the household qualify as loyalty?

Yes MINI and BMW Motorad both count as Loyalty! :+1:

SOLD

2019 430i Coupe - $54,090.00 MSRP
37xx Miles

951-440-2483 text preferred
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

6 Likes

Thanks, Dave! Painless experience and great car. Very transparent and helpful.

2 Likes

No, thank you! Hope you enjoy it and I love what you chose for your user icon. :rofl:

1 Like

All requests answered and I will be off tomorrow the 11th so let’s sneak in a couple deals today! Here’s my schedule for the next week:

Monday the 10th (today): 12pm - 8pm
Tuesday the 11th: OFF
Wednesday the 12th: 12pm - 8pm
Thursday the 13th: 12pm - 8pm
Friday the 14th: 9am - 6pm

I will be off for a 3 day weekend returning Tuesday the 18th: 12pm - 8pm

All requested links have been sent and I’m working on the custom quotes now that you guys have requested! :+1:

As always, feel free to link me into a thread or PM if you have questions about factory programs or guidelines. I know BMW can be difficult to understand at times. As of this month I’ve been with the brand for 7 years so I’ve seen most scenarios (still get stumped myself at times though too!) :crazy_face:

from dave per the first words in this post – TO GET THE PRIVATE LINK - PM him/call/text/email…do not ask in this post!!

3 Likes

I’ll be here for a few more hours (couple late appointments) and then I will be unplugged until Tuesday the 18th. Gonna enjoy my Father’s Day Weekend with these beauty’s who push me to do my best each and every day!

kids
(my grandson was :slightly_frowning_face: that day)

If you want the link or HAVE TO do something this weekend, PLEASE TEXT ME and I will set you up with one of my teammates. I won’t be checking emails or PM’s until I’m back in the office.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 text okay

10 Likes

You’re too young to be a grandpappy!

1 Like

That’s actually quite true since my wife and I were just teenagers when we had our first.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Pricing TEMPORARILY updated for the BETTER on almost ALL models!!!

I’m playing catch up today after 3 days off so please bear with me as I try to get back to everyone. But the link is updated so email me and let me know when you can come in before these discounts expire!! :+1: :money_mouth_face:

BMW counts as loyalty for MINI, but MINI does NOT count for loyalty when shopping for a BMW.

I’m sorry @BimmerDEALS but that’s incorrect. You can see this on Page 20 the June Guidelines Bulletin (if you have access to Infobahn).

Also, please find a different image to use for your account. I’ve been on LH for a long time and people know me by the Roundel logo. I’d hate for members to confuse your posts for me, especially when they are not accurate. Thank you and welcome to the community!

8 Likes

Dave,
Thanks for the warm welcome. You’re right. I took a deeper dive and they changed it at the beginning of the year. My apologizes for the mis-info, that will rarely happen on my end.

1 Like