SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Boris Saidā€™s BMW? Do you personalize those plate frames?

Sweet ride! Itā€™s eventually my goal to work the perfect rebate stack and dealer discount into one of these for $550/mo or less on a 15/yr deal. 550 for my 550!

Lol. No, Boris is our owner. World renowned race car driver and the first American driver to win the 24 Hours of Nurburgring. And he did that with the BMW Team! :+1:t3:

https://www.google.com/search?q=boris%20said

This is probably the only photo of Boris (and me) you will ever see in a tux. Lol. The first year I won the Hendrick Chairmanā€™s Award. Got three more on the shelf now. :wink:

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

New June programs come out tomorrow but please know that I am off the next two days. I will do my best to update the spreadsheet (same link) by tomorrow evening but family does take precedence when Iā€™m not at work.

Keep an eye on the thread, ā€œWatchā€ it if you arenā€™t already and I will post a note here as soon as itā€™s done.

Praying for rain!!!

1 Like

Spreadsheet updated for June! Same link.

4 Series stayed awesome
X3 rebates improved
Residuals all unchanged

4 Likes

is there still a stop sale on the M4 CS?

So what really changed?

The link is the same so if you had May programs you already have June programs

Looks like X3 rebates and X4 loyalty are the only changes.

ā€œPM meā€ posts will be removed per site rules. If you want a link, YOU PM him.

^^^ Anddddd we have a winner! ^^^

3 Likes

I tried to fix it

Iā€™m a car buffā€¦but I donā€™t follow racing at all. Itā€™s like the equivalent of watching someone else play a video game to me :slight_smile:

Although now that you mention it, I do remember you mentioning that before. My memory is fading fast!

1 Like

I bet you have Little Blue Truck memorized as much as I do, though!

1 Like

I read that book to my son every night and now Little Blue Truck Leads the Way and Little Blue Truck Halloween.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Gettin revā€™d up for the weekendā€¦letā€™s make some deals! Iā€™ll be in:

Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
Monday: 9am - 6pm

1 Like