SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Yes it is. I sent you a PM

Can u please dm me the price?

Just got three :fire: cars dropped. These ARE available!

• X3 sDrive30i - Brooklyn Grey / Tacora Red (I also have Cognac and Beige options)
  • X4 M - Brooklyn Grey / Black
  • X5 M50i - Alpine White / Black

Nice blacked out X7 with a low MSRP

2 Likes

What is the price of this black x7
And other details?
36/10?

See window sticker above :point_up_2::grin:

I can’t post lease payments publicly but if you’re interested just email me directly with your city and zip code and whether you qualify for loyalty.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

email sent. Thank you.

Got two 2022 M340i in stock today and both are available:

• Black Sapphire / Tacora Red - $61,690 MSRP
  • Portimao Blue / Tacora Red - $62,270 MSRP

I also have a 2023 M340i order slot available (only one) with a July production date. It’s first come, first serve - SOLD

1 Like

Hi Dave,

I’ve heard from a couple of SoCal dealers that start of production for the 2023 3 series, or at least for the 2023 330e’s, is delayed at least until August, due to component shortages.

Could you please comment or confirm?

Thanks in advance!

-S

I’m not able to confirm that as I haven’t seen any internal bulletins regarding that model’s production dates.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Back after some long overdue family vacation time. Let me know if you want to pick up an incoming car or place a custom order. I’ve got some 330i and 330e that will finally be arriving in the next week.

Hi Dave,

Are these the 2023 330e?

Thanks!

No we have 2022 models arriving this week (after a long time with no 3 Series). But I do have open build slots for the new refreshed 2023 3 Series too if you’re ready to order one.

:fire: INVENTORY UPDATE :fire:

I have available build slots for MY23 X5 xDrive45e. These won’t last long so please email me the following if you would like to secure your order today:

• Build ID - click here
  • City and Zip Code
  • Lease or Finance?
  • BMW Loyalty?

Send requests to dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com or text the info to me at 951-440-2483.

1 Like

Any idea on the LCI X45e timeframe (with the revised powertrain)?

I think we all thought the MY23 would be the LCI but based on the BYO configurator it appears there’s no major changes this year other than some new material on the seats and a $2,000 higher starting price.

MY24 will be the LCI so you can most likely expect that around this time next year.

Hi Dave, what are the build dates for the MY23 330e?

No 330e production dates yet. Just 330i and M340i (sold out of M340i though).

A few new hot in stock cars…

Here’s what I have for modifiable 2023 build slots…

If you want to place a custom order but don’t see your model on this list, reach out to me directly to get on the waiting list.

1 Like