BMW X5 45e Plug-In Hybrid deals

It’s a extra package called drivers assist pckg

so Honda and Toyota comes that with standard and BMW wants $$$. Hmm.

They charge you to get the option, and will soon charge you a subscription fee to use it :joy:

Its cheaper and kinda smoother ride for me to got honda Pilot then BMW X7. Yes BMW drives better etc etc but i think i am leaning towards Honda Pilot with 8 seater for me. Thanks Guys BMW is not for me.

Start a new thread

2 Likes

Looks like BMW Dave has two build slots.

1 Like

Ordered a '22 X5 45e on 5/29 and it arrived at the dealer on 8/1. Picking it up Wed or Thurs.
2.9% off MSRP (includes $1000 BMW loyalty)
Financing to take advantage of tax credit. Local CU was 3.99% for 72 mo, dealer got us 3.69%. Will probably pay it off early but like the flexibility.

Will post pics once we pick it up. Charger sitting in my garage waiting on electrician.

1 Like

So about $1000 off MSRP pre-rebate.

2 Likes

Congratulations! You might look into the credit union thread, you could potentially get a much lower rate if it’s worth the trouble to you.

Went to pick mine up yesterday only to find out that apparently BMW requires them to charge it to 90% before delivery.

$900 of MSRP plus loyalty. Not a highly optioned car.
20" wheels
climate package
BMW actually beat the best CU rate we got by .30%

1 Like

Yes I understand, I’m just saying you could potentially even get a better rate by getting a loan from someone like Allegacy.

I heard that BMW of Hudson offered 2500 off on a new 45e order

2 Likes

We are discounting new 45e orders.

2 Likes

What’s your rate?

I thought $1000 loyalty requires you to finance through BMWFS.

My dealer let me picked it up since it was last day of the month, they probably were not allowed to like you said, there was a warning which goes away after the car was fully charged.

1 Like

Loyalty requires captive finance or lease.

1 Like

It’s 2.59% for 66 months. BMW wanted 4.49% for 60.

It does, but in my case it worked out way better to get a lower interest rate. It will take approximately 8 months to make up that $1000 with the lower rate. I thought about going with bmwfs and then refinancing, but I wanted to wait 3 months in order to not shaft the dealer. Who knows what rate I would have gotten at that point.

1 Like

So it’s 66 month balloon with allegacy? Is there a acquisition fee?

What’s the current market % off for a 45e order?