SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

I just locked down the last two build slots yesterday. Hopefully we will get more soon. We are taking deposits now for the next batch of allocation and it will be on a first come first serve basis so contact me directly if you’d like to get your name on the list

1 Like

Any available or incoming 330e?

I’ve got some Week 25 build slots that can still be modified and ordered.

Hello,
I live in chicago and interested in * M Sport X3 sDrive30i - Alpine / Cognac. I wonder if still available.

Please email me with your city and zip code, how many miles/year and do you qualify for loyalty.

Dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

:rotating_light: New Inventory Alert :rotating_light:

We have now received 6 loads of new cars over the last 3 days. New car inventory is at approximately 60 on the ground with 126 more arriving this month.

Here’s the latest M Sport & Higher Performance Models…

• 228i GC M Sport - Storm Bay / Black - $43,385 MSRP - SOLD
  • 228i GC M Sport - Misano Blue / Oyster - $43,885 MSRP
  • 330i Sedan M Sport - Black / Red - $48,740 MSRP
  • M235xi - Skyscraper Grey / Black - $51,960 MSRP
  • X3 xDrive30i M Sport - White / Red - $54,320 MSRP
  • X3 xDrive30i M Sport - Tanzanite Blue / Cognac - $56,120 MSRP - SOLD
  • X3 M40i - Dark Graphite / Black - $60,990 MSRP - SOLD
  • X4 M40i - Brooklyn Grey / Red - $71,745 MSRP
  • X5 sDrive40i M Sport - Arctic Grey / Black - $71,845 MSRP
  • X5 sDrive40i M Sport - White / Cognac - $72,045 MSRP
  • X5 xDrive40i M Sport - Black / Black - $78,745 MSRP
  • M850xi GC - Black / Black - $107,995 MSRP
  • M8 GC - Dravit Grey / Black - $148,825 MSRP
  • and many more 228i GC, X3 and X5 available!

With this many new cars on the ground, there may be some “special” pricing on certain models (hint hint). So if you’re available to come in this weekend and want to get a relative deal, email or text me and let me know which one you want.

4 Likes

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are any electric?

No. None are electric.

1 Like

How does this build slot work? should I just tell you the model and trim that I am interested and then discuss the price, lease option, etc when the vehicle is available?

You mentioned 330e so I already know the model. Just email me directly with the Build ID (from the “build your own” configurator), your city and zip code and whether you qualify for loyalty or not.

Then I’ll send you back a quote along with all the instructions to place you order. Everything is worked out before you order. If you decide to proceed, I require a $2,000 deposit and credit application as well as a few signed forms.

Dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Pre-Owned 2020 M2 Competition - Available Now
8,600 miles | Executive Pkg | DCT

2 Likes

Here’s an updated snapshot of the allocation that is still available to modify and order:

1 Like

Apologies if this question has been answered : Do you have any X5e available for purchase ? Thanks

Currently sold out but taking deposits for future allocation. We actually got two random build slots a couple days ago which of course sold in a matter of minutes. So having a deposit on file is a good thing.

1 Like

Hi Dave

when a car in your website DOESNT have the in-transit note does that mean that vehicle is in stock?

It did yes, but recently all the “in transit” labels came off so we have to check each one manually. Unless of course there’s real photos. In that case the car would obviously be in stock.

2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S - Available Now
Gentian Blue Metallic
Sport Package
Premium Package
and more…
Only 5k miles

3 Likes

Good afternoon.
Do you still have the 911 available.
What is the price for it?

Thank you

Yes it is. I sent you a PM