SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers.html

BMW FS Lease Credits were enhanced. CCA is the same.

Link me too, please.

Come on, now.

PLEASE READā€¦

I will do my best to catch up and answer any pending emails, texts and PMā€™s this weekend. However, it may be late Sunday night before you hear back from me. I already have a number of appointments tomorrow plus the sales event which means I wonā€™t be at my desk to pencil new deals. This is why I try to give you all the information you need on that link itself!

So, if you are trying to get something done this weekend, donā€™t wait for a response. Just come in and ask for me. Those that are here in the store will take precedence.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

If you are coming in today for an OL Code, please ask for me and be courteous to our staff. It is their job to gather your contact info so that we also have an opportunity to earn your business. :slight_smile:

Awww yeah! Itā€™s about to go down. Get an OL Code and the best brisket mac & cheese sandwiches in all of So Cal!

4 Likes

Whoa, Iā€™d almost be willing to drive down just for that

1 Like

You are lucky I didnā€™t upload a picture of the food!

Already got one of these 530e specials out today and Iā€™ve got another car detailed and ready to go. Who wants it for $398 + tax with a net zero out of pocket?

Disclaimer: If not an SCE customer, payment will be $30 more. ā€Net zero out of pocketā€ means that you put an amount down that is equal to the post sale rebates and MSDs. You must be able to cover 3500 + 3150 at signing. You will receive the post sale rebates typically in the first 30-60 days and of course the MSDs come back to you at the end of the lease. True cost of lease is still only $398 + tax times 35 payments

(requires Loyalty, MSDs and 3500 down which all comes back to you from post sale rebates. Also requires OL Code which we are giving today!)

Available in white/black or black/black. Car comes with Convenience Package.

5 Likes

For those that continue to not read and follow directionsā€¦

IF YOU POST ASKING FOR A LINK, YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED.

For the 15th timeā€¦here are the instructionsā€¦

But any of you that have recently leased a car from me (8 this last weekā€¦you know who you are) please feel free to share your experience here! :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

Isnā€™t this the same deal posted on your spreadsheet ?

Just leased a new 19 BMW 330i this morning with Dave, and I must say, that was the best car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had. He gave us an amazing deal all through email communication, so we only had to stop by the dealership to fill out the paperwork and pick up the car. Their dealership is also super impressive, brand new building and it has all kinds of new tech. We will be back in a year to get another BMW for the family!

2 Likes

Yes it is! Does that make it less amazing? :laughing:

Thanks @dariaglk!! You guys are awesome and welcome to the family! :hugs:

It does. I was hoping deal would be better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Curious quesiton. Anyone have any idea how long 530 electric range is, someplaces it says 30 someplac it says 16, anyone can chime in?

@susie the funny thing is, if I posted this deal as a one-off ā€œfirst come first serveā€ deal at $398 plus tax with $0 net out of pocket everyone would say how insane it was. And everyone would be begging me to replicate it once it was gone. You know thatā€™s true.

But because I offer it to anyone that contacts me directly and itā€™s not exclusive to one person, now itā€™s not as good? :thinking:

4 Likes

15 miles on all electric (give or take a mile)