SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Link please

Lol that was fastttttt

Word spreads quickly :slight_smile:

May I have the link please?

Thank you!

Can ya’ll just follow Dave’s instructions and send him a private message instead of littering the thread with requests? He’s mentioned dozens of times that he only has a certain number of new messages he can send before getting blocked, but can reply to infinite PMs. So just PM him.

6 Likes

It is just as simple to send a PM as it is to type “Link Please” here. All you have to do is click the BMW Roundel next to my name on any of my posts…

And click the “Message” box that will show up on the pop up window (sorry @dukez but I don’t get that option when clicking on my own)…

And for the quickest response, text is best.

we’ve gone a whole day without a “link please” !

2 Likes

Can you believe it? Of course I had back to back to back appointments today so now I have quite a bit of catching up to do. :weary:

Based on the current time and battery %, I’m guessing I won’t get to all of these tonight. Lol.

1 Like

Okay folks. I got to most of you but if you didn’t get a reply it will have to be tomorrow (or should I say later today…haha)

BTW…enhanced rebates are BACK!! 4 Series and 530e have never looked so good! For example (with loyalty)…

• I can get you very near $2xx plus tax on a brand new 2019 430i with $0 cap reduction
  • I can get you $3xx plus tax on a brand new 440i Coupe with $0 cap reduction
  • I can get you $3xx plus tax on a brand new 530e with a true net $0 drive off (SCE customers, others would be only $1k out of pocket).

If you’re interested in any of these specific deals, please email me directly with the model listed in the subject line. Don’t waste time analyzing the spreadsheet because these deals will go fast!! :red_car::dash:

Dave.Townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

are the new enhancements reflected in your spreadsheets?

Yes! :+1:t3:

Dave,

Can you send the link please?

Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@ankurbhatia
Did you not see @BMW_Dave’s instructions to PM him directly for the link?

Likewise, did you not see the sticky on the homepage (Specifically bullet point #2):

Or text or email me. Maybe @michael can update the sticky to state that too

1 Like

What are enhanced rebates for the 430/440 and 530e, how much more of a rebate are there and are they from BMW?

@BMW_Dave I would love a link too please.

Thank you, sir.

Oh good Lord. Please see Dave’s instructions below. Pasted extra large for convenience

Has the CCA website not been updated yet for the enhanced lease incentives? still seeing $500 on the 4 series on their site.

I’m not sure he’s referring to CCA…

1 Like