SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Thanks @dariaglk!! You guys are awesome and welcome to the family! :hugs:

It does. I was hoping deal would be better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Curious quesiton. Anyone have any idea how long 530 electric range is, someplaces it says 30 someplac it says 16, anyone can chime in?

@susie the funny thing is, if I posted this deal as a one-off ā€œfirst come first serveā€ deal at $398 plus tax with $0 net out of pocket everyone would say how insane it was. And everyone would be begging me to replicate it once it was gone. You know thatā€™s true.

But because I offer it to anyone that contacts me directly and itā€™s not exclusive to one person, now itā€™s not as good? :thinking:

4 Likes

15 miles on all electric (give or take a mile)

Iā€™m sureā€¦marketing antics.
I have to remember to keep bugging you on Tues evenings. Iā€™m setting my alarm now

1 Like

I actually have been getting 18 miles per charge on Eco Pro mode so my economy has been better than advertised. But if you use A/C or charge your phone while on battery, it goes down to about 16.

1 Like

Any white X5ā€™s?

Charging your phone drops your range? Must be some phone. I have an Iphone, charging has no effect on my 330eā€™s range. A/C drops it by about 2 per 15-mile trip. I can get 15 miles per charge leadfooted or 18 creepy crawling, in 50-75 degree temperatures. I recently found I can also hit 79 mph in electric mode. Itā€™s a hoot.
G20 will supposedly be 50% better range.

Is the 530e as fast as the 330e off the line? Itā€™s the same B48 and same kWh battery right? Just more weight, so I assume itā€™s ~1/2 second slower?

3 Likes

Breaking Newsā€¦the 530e deals just got WAY worse but if youā€™re the first caller I can do $398 plus tax with $0 net out of pocket!

:rofl::rofl: Thatā€™s for you @susie

Disclaimer: If not an SCE customer, payment will be $30 more. ā€Net zero out of pocketā€ means that you put an amount down that is equal to the post sale rebates and MSDs. You must be able to cover 3500 + 3150 at signing. You will receive the post sale rebates typically in the first 30-60 days and of course the MSDs come back to you at the end of the lease. True cost of lease is still only $398 + tax times 35 payments

So how did the event go, Dave?

I havenā€™t tried charging my phone without using the A/C, so itā€™s possible itā€™s just A/C alone reducing my range. Honestly, I only drive a couple times a week, and when I do, I generally take the F-Type unless Iā€™m going to DTLA.

Iā€™ve read that the xDrive does 0-60 in 5.8s, and the RWD does it in 6.0s. I havenā€™t tested or floored it, but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s probably close to, if not the same, as the 330e.

Thereā€™s no doubt Iā€™d be getting my mom a 530e from Dave at that price, if her E-Class lease were ending this month.

Or maybe a G20 330e. Should be out by next year, and the 50% extra range sounds awesome. Itā€™s practically the size of our family E39 5-series, which I loved as a kid.

2 Likes

Direct from the founder ladies and gentlemen! Michael knows a good deal when he sees one. 35 payments of $398 plus tax and no other cost. Pretty simple I think.

Disclaimer: If not an SCE customer, payment will be $30 more. ā€Net zero out of pocketā€ means that you put an amount down that is equal to the post sale rebates and MSDs. You must be able to cover 3500 + 3150 at signing. You will receive the post sale rebates typically in the first 30-60 days and of course the MSDs come back to you at the end of the lease. True cost of lease is still only $398 + tax times 35 payments

1 Like

It went very well. Thank you for asking. Closed the day with a 2019 330i, 530e, 430i GC and a CPO 2016 320i.

Had a few more opportunities as well but couldnā€™t pull all the necessary documents together just yet (Loyalty, Insurance, etc). Iā€™m sure those will go down in the next few days.

ill take that! haha link please

Link please! Thanks

@BMW_Dave

Do you do deals on special order ā€œcustom buildsā€ ? or just whatever is in your inventory on the ground?

Looking to lease a X3 and donā€™t see my color and package combination in your inventory. thanks.

Can a link not be posted in this thread? Why does one have to pm/ message etc?

A custom order would not be as aggressive as my in stock specials however I will offer some deals on a case-by-case basis.

The link can only be shared by private request.