SOCAL 2019 Mercedes C 300 Loaner MSRP - $50,895, $199/mo + $6294 DAS + tax + title + license + reg, NO MSDs, 36/10 SoCal

Not sure if this is the best place to post but wanted to share, this seems to be a pretty good deal for a fart car. I think it’s any loaner 2019 C 300 in stock, MSRP $43,XXX - $50,XXX.

Drive offs seems high but if you can roll that in to your monthly payments, your effective monthly payment is ~$374 pre tax and no MSDS. Advertised drive offs don’t seem to include taxes, registration, DMV fees though.

2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 w/ P1 package + more: $50,895
Monthly Payment: $199
Drive-Off Amount: $6,294 ($5,000 capitalized cost reduction, $1,095 acquisition fee, and first month’s lease payment of $199) excludes title, taxes, registrations, license fees. (NO MSDS)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
Region: SO CAL

https://www.fjmercedes.com/current-offers/previous-loaner-vehicles/

1 Like

So it looked like a good deal, but the fine print states

Advertised lease rate of 2019 C 300 Sedan with MSRP of $43,995 based on a gross capitalized cost of $40,890.

So far the only C Class that I see with an MSRP at or below that is this one:

https://www.fjmercedes.com/inventory/used-2019-mercedes-benz-c-class-c-300-rear-wheel-drive-sedan-55swf8db4ku306298

Still not a bad deal by any means, but they have one with an AMG package that looks niceeeeeeeeee and I was hoping for that lol

This is a terrible deal. The effective payment is close to $450/mo for a $43k loaner.

How are you getting $450? I’m getting just under $405 with tax

The $6294 still doesn’t include title, taxes, registrations, license fees. Just estimating and rounding the true DAS to be ~$7000. 7000/35+199+tax and it’s close to $450, depending on your tax rate.

3 Likes

Ah you’re right, didn’t see the excludes aspect.

This title is very misleading

1 Like

There might be some wiggle room. Remember this is an upfront advertised rate from the dealer direct not some behind the scenes deal from a broker, which is arguably pretty good imho. You may have wiggle room via MSDs but it’s a good starting point. I’m told it’s off their entire 2019 inventory but YMMV.

Have you confirmed what MF they’re using?

I have not but I’m going to reach out for more details since a buddy of mine is interested. This is also for the C 300 sport model, not base as well.

Who told you this? Because the fine print states a specific MSRP.

1 Like

Sales guy over there, he was shopping for a new E 300 or C 300 but was turned off BY the price so they threw him this offer and asked me what I thought. Apparently they’re in desperate need to get rid of the remaining MY19 stock. Heard program support ends from manufacturer at end of March too. Take that for what it is but I smell blood.

I’ll try to get more info and share with you all! Apologies if the title was misleading!

Let me know what you find out, I’m in the market and FJ is just 10 mins from me but I haven’t had much luck in having them budge on numbers in the past.

For sure! I saw another dealer post on here for a base C 300 from MB Foothill if you’re interested in that as well, just not sure if he had more room to budge than this dealer advertised C 300 Sport variation.

1 Like

Hello :wave: I’m the one who posted the base loaner

$5k towards down payment? Bad deal, IMO.

Looks like the disclaimer is updated? The effective payment is now really $440ish/mo for a $50,895 Loaner. That’s before MSDs as well? There’s a deal to be had here…Especially if you roll in the DAS in the monthly at $0 drive offs.

About 2 years ago though the market was different, I worked a deal for a NEW C300 BASE $41,XXX $0 DAS, $0 Drive-offs, max MSDS $5K + Prepaid Maintenance and our monthly was $428 tax included. I had to really work for that deal and even then that was considered a deal back then…

I’d be surprised if this vehicle last through the weekend, especially in Newport.

I wasn’t able to reach out being as it was so busy yesterday but looks like they’ve updated to include the vehicle I originally mentioned. Not sure why this post was moved to “asked the hackers” when I’m trying to share this deal to you folks.

Got to look at the bigger picture, the monthly is “low”. For basically $0 drive offs, $0 due at signing rolling everything in your monthly, and effective payment of $399 pre tax and pre MSDs for a loaded fart car isn’t bad. It could be better of course but as I’ve mentioned, this is a public offer directly from dealer… they did 80% of the work for you already. You won’t find one better publicly advertised or I’ll eat my hat. You just need to take it home by inquiring about the MSDs and maybe other incentives to sweeten the deal.

1 Like