SOCAL 2019 Mercedes C 300 Loaner MSRP - $50,895, $199/mo + $6294 DAS + tax + title + license + reg, NO MSDs, 36/10 SoCal

Two years back I remember I had a deal at 292/ month with 15k miles a year + 0 drive off C300 42xxx I think MSRP but others had gotten 262 + tax and 0 MSD’s and including GAP :slightly_smiling_face: sigh for loaners though

This isn’t a good deal. Right now there’s cars loaners are 350 ish + tax with 0 drive off for 10k miles and 0 MSD’s. Newport called me during the week, their deals they try to sell you, usually are pretty bad. I’ve been in touch on and off with them for the last 8 years :frowning:

Haha, I said “there’s a deal to be had”. This is California for a $50,XXX C300, not base $42,XXX. $399 plus tax, (True $0 DAS, all taxes, fees, 1st month’s rolled into monthly) before incentives, before securities deposits and even before haggling for 10/36. This is face value, like OP said, they did a lot of the leg work for you, up to you to drive it home. Besides, as I mentioned late Friday, I’d be surprised if this vehicle lasted through the weekend, it looks like it’s sold or not listed any longer. Not sure if that was on OP’s part tho.