Snagged Tacoma SR Double-Cab 4x4 V6 for $88.97/month with $0 DAS (US Bank 24/10)

Seems like you could burry negative equity in one of these pretty easily no?

No, not with US Bank. They are really picky on which deals to take. (In our region)

Depends on the amount/ratio and lender.

For Sure! I meant it more as an “in general”

1 Like

I don’t think MRM comes into play with negative equity, but I’m sure they have an LTV limit that takes that possibility away to an extent too.

When I was in F&I, they took all into consideration, but I don’t know about it now.

Well OP thanks for posting this deal. I live in PA and once sales are allowed again I’m gonna attempt to replicate.

1 Like

I wonder how rare is it for a Toyota dealer to use USBank as a captive over Toyota Financial? I’m having a hard time finding a dealer willing to play ball here in rural MN. I have no doubt it is unlikely to replicate the OP’s deal, but would be very satisfied with a SR/5 Tacoma in the $150-175 range or a Tundra in the $250-275 range on a 24/10. Haven’t tried the Metro/Twin Cities yet, might have better luck. Would love to sign on something this week.

Consider shipping? PA tundra deals at 200 a month, can ship and factor that into your price?

Have @Jrouleau426 run the number. Real solid and trustworthy

1 Like

Not rare at all!
US Bank is the second lease company that we use, so we can make money that TFS deal won’t allow us to make with MF and Residual being all that great.

Ally has kicked back a lot of its contract, so we don’t use them often as we should.

I can have you around 250 on a tundra 24/10. 49k msrp. Unless you don’t have the space, there’s no reason with gas prices where they are to take a base Tacoma over a tundra imo

Maybe you stated this earlier in the thread but why have your PA dealers said they can’t come close to OP’s deal?

Not to speak for him, but IIRC he said that it falls below the minimum amount US Bank will finance with them. @Jrouleau426 mentioned something about dealerships getting away with something like this once with a warning, but after that the contract will get rejected.

2 Likes

Ah ok thanks. I think I recall seeing something about that. Still worth a shot I guess. I don’t need another vehicle but for 100 why not get it.

1 Like

Data point: Silver Sky Metallic, $119, $0 drive off, 24/10, little-to-no negotiation. PM for dealer and salesperson. Pacific Northwest.

3 Likes

Hey in the salem and I’m interested in this deal. Let me know if you share dealer info, thanks.

In your experience, is there opportunity to use MSD’s w/ US Bank leases? I noticed you structure some of your deals with MSDs so was curious if that was a TFS thing only.

US Bank does not do MSDs, only TFS

Isn’t Toyota doing incentives for leases through TFS this month? I wonder if the deal works out better through TFS + MSDs. Read in another thread that comparatively, ending a lease with TFS is much better than US Bank as they don’t nickel & dime you.

1 Like