Small Luxury Car 500/mo Budget, 15k miles, tax free state, 0 down

OP if you consider the Infiniti a luxury brand, then check out the Infiniti Q50. If your are transitioning from a Honda Civic you’ll find the driving experience equivalent to a BMW330 (non M3 series) and save yourself $100a month.

I do like them, i would just need to run insurance again on it to see because last time it came out pretty high. Think I would go for the red sport too, almost signed one last year.

Check dealer inventories on their website and when you find something you are interested in, just deal with them via email or text and get their pricing sheet with the breakdown of everything. You will find some that will and some that won’t. Some will give you a good starting discount and some won’t. Just don’t go back to another dealer to negotiate (save you time and headache since you’ve already test drove them).

If all else fails, check with a broker!

What state is that?!

NJ or NY. I forget where @Qbrozen lives. I’m pretty sure it’s here in the beautiful trash dump… I mean Garden State. :wink:

1 Like

We looked at a nice white S60 R design today
With advanced package
52k MSRP

36/15
495/month including everything
Only first das

3 Likes

@AP919 wins a prize. What that prize is, I don’t know. Maybe a coupon for 0.01% off her next Jersey Mike’s lunch order. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

*Her

And no Jersey Mike’s near me…yet. It’s taking over a year for the one in Hoboken to open.

apologies. fixed. even thought about that as I typed it, yet still failed.

and you aren’t missing anything. I went there I think once when I was much younger. I much prefer Wawa these days.

2 Likes

If only Wawa wasn’t so out of the way from Hoboken, as is everything else in the world. There are now a bunch of Wawas by my parents in Florida, but the closest ones to Hoboken are in Kearney (never ever need to go there) and Hackensack, which is totally out of my way. Why there aren’t any other than that one in NE NJ or in southern NY is a mystery to me!

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge helped me out and ended up with a 2019 S60 R-Design 52k MSRP for $495!!! Love the car so far, thanks everyone here for the advice.

2 Likes

With only first payment DAS and 15K miles :slight_smile:

Thanks for the shoutout man and congrats! What a stunning car!

Is that birch or white?