SiriusXm radio promo

12-Months of SiriusXM Platinum + Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) for $60

Even better deal now. I’m not a new subscriber, but followed this easy advice:

Log into your account and select “manage my account”. In the green “I want to…” dropdown select the “cancel my subscription” option and start a chat with a representative. Tell them that you want code MWB12FOR60GEN4 for your account. After a bit of back and forth they should switch you to Platinum for $5 for 12-months or $60 for 1-year.

1 Like

Received this promo if it’s is useful to anyone here.

OFFER DETAILS: Activate a Music & Entertainment subscription plan and pay $4.99/month for your first 24 months, plus get free activation (an additional $15 value). Fees and taxes apply. A credit card is required on this offer. Service will automatically renew thereafter every month and you will be charged at then-current rates (currently, $17.99/month). Please see our Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes online methods or calling us at 1-866-635-2349. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. Offer is good only on qualifying ESN/Device IDs as determined solely by SiriusXM. Channel lineup varies by package. Offer ends 11:59 p.m. ET 9/30/22