SiriusXm radio promo

12-Months of SiriusXM Platinum + Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) for $60

Even better deal now. I’m not a new subscriber, but followed this easy advice:

Log into your account and select “manage my account”. In the green “I want to…” dropdown select the “cancel my subscription” option and start a chat with a representative. Tell them that you want code MWB12FOR60GEN4 for your account. After a bit of back and forth they should switch you to Platinum for $5 for 12-months or $60 for 1-year.

1 Like

Received this promo if it’s is useful to anyone here.

OFFER DETAILS: Activate a Music & Entertainment subscription plan and pay $4.99/month for your first 24 months, plus get free activation (an additional $15 value). Fees and taxes apply. A credit card is required on this offer. Service will automatically renew thereafter every month and you will be charged at then-current rates (currently, $17.99/month). Please see our Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes online methods or calling us at 1-866-635-2349. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. Offer is good only on qualifying ESN/Device IDs as determined solely by SiriusXM. Channel lineup varies by package. Offer ends 11:59 p.m. ET 9/30/22

I dove back into SiriusXM renewal Hell this morning.

Billing for one of my vehicles had reverted to standard pricing this month (increased from $6.52 to $18.25 / month).

The first chat agent tried a number of different offers, but disconnected himself after I politely pointed out that I had rejected his $5.99/month offer ($7.82 after taxes and fees) and that his follow-up offer of $36 for 6 months ($46.98 all-in) was marginally worse.

With the second agent… After much dialog and multiple requests to… just… please… cancel… already… I ended up with $4.99/month ($6.52) again for 12 months, which was a rate that both agents initially told me was no longer available.

I saw on Slickdeals this morning that if you actually cancel, a couple of days later you’ll get a $1/3 months offer, but I’m not willing to deal with this crap again in 90 days.

3 Likes

I found that if you hit them up to cancel at the end of the month they seem to be willing to take whatever offer you throw at them to make an end of month sale. Right now I’m at $4/month for 6 months.

Easiest way to cancel was telling them that my car lease was coming to an end, since this is what the Sirius XM was attached to. They cancelled pretty easily when I told them this, along with I like my free online stuff.

1 Like

For more years than I care to admit, I used to listen to hours of XM and then SiriusXM every week day.

I got burned out on this abusive, rug-merchant haggling every 6-12 months nearly 10 years ago.

Every time I see SiriusXM “deals” in Slickdeals, or updates here, I have PTSD flashbacks to the worst customer service.

I am so grateful for podcasts, and that my SXM has been on Channel 1 since the car was delivered. No interest.

This is the only practical/convenient way for me to have commercial-free music in the car.

I also stream one particular show from one of the SiriusXM talk stations while I go to sleep every night. I think I’ve only admitted to two or three people which show this is.

1 Like

I agree. It’s very convenient not having to have a (charged) device connected via Bluetooth, usb cable, etc. and waiting for it to connect. The archaic XM simply works, and the vehicles radio functions just as if you were listing to FM. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

https://www.navyfederal.org/membership/siriusxm.html

Activate your 3-Month Platinum Plan trial subscription (a $23.99/mo. value) plus get free activation (a $15 value). Your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of the stated trial subscription term unless you decide to subscribe. If you decide to continue service, the paid subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged the rate in effect at that time according to your chosen payment method. Fees and taxes apply. Please see SiriusXM’s Customer Agreement and Privacy Policy at https://www.siriusxm.com/ for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes online methods or calling SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. By registering for a trial subscription, SiriusXM may contact you at the registration information provided with special offers from time to time. You may always change your contact preferences with SiriusXM. All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time. Ineligible vehicles include those without factory-installed satellite radio and those with active or recently active SiriusXM subscriptions or trial subscriptions. Trial subscription terms of service subject to change. Satellite and streaming lineups vary.

SiriusXM offers a 25% discount off list rates on eligible subscription packages to military personnel, spouses and dependents, including Veterans, Retirees, Active Duty and Reserve. Verification is required. Verified subscribers can activate an eligible subscription package at the end of the 3-month trial subscription or at any time on other eligible subscription package purchases. Offer cannot be combined with any offer or discount. Visit siriusxm.com/navy25 for full details.

© 2022 Sirius XM Radio Inc. SiriusXM, Pandora and all related logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its respective subsidiaries. Other marks, channel names and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

You must activate your trial subscription directly with SiriusXM. Navy Federal does not provide and is not responsible for any SiriusXM service.