Simplecar.co legit site?

I submitted for quotes yesterday.

So this is legit. I just spoke to the sales manager at the Honda dealership. He said he has the car ready for me, repeated the same payments and deal I was given. I called in advance to make sure it was legit. I’m heading over there now to go through the contract and sign the lease!

If is it actually LEGIT when you get there and not switch and bait, let us know.

1 Like

just got my popcorn…cant wait to find out the end of this thriller!

4 Likes

Haha good point! Keep you posted!

Guys, I think w/ this site being discussed here on Leasehackr, we broke their service. I got my first set of deals in 30min, now been waiting almost 2 days for 1 car bid.

I think a bunch of us are hitting them, chat support is saying they’re getting hammered and dealers cant respond quick enough.

Yup, 100% legit!!! Just signed. Exact prices. Sales price was 18,475

8 Likes

Good for you, another resource to keep in mind as we search for deals

Congrats and thanks for being the guinea pig for us. Best of luck with the new car!

What if he works for them and pumped them up from here? :grin:
He joined 2 days ago. The guy who posted about them is the one who got a deal. Hmm…

4 Likes

@ursus, Well time will tell. A few of us have requested deals, so far the 3 I got stink, in a week or two the community will know if the service is a value or complete BS.

So until we find out if this was legit or a fake thread, is $1000 down and $190/month a good lease deal for an EX-T manual sedan?

Back to this thread, it “does” seem a smidge suspicious.

If you look through @Nicjan92’s history, I believe @idenis was the person who told her about simplecar.co. I think everytjing adds up. :+1:

1 Like

If they don’t ask for any private info (and I understand they don"t) - then sure, no harm to try them.

Yeah I found out through him. They didn’t ask any personal information. I just signed it for $1000 down drive off, $500 grad rebate and $190 a month. I am very very happy. Best deal I’ve gotten. Still in shock that this actually worked!

It’s a good price for a sedan, even better for a coupe which is what @Nicjan92 says she got.

Coupe EX-T!

9 Likes

Congratulations!

[20 characters]

Congrats! How about a pic of the lease agreement (with name or any acct info blacked out of course)? Been trying to get same vehicle (EX-T Coupe in white) but in automatic w/ black/gray interior. Thanks in advance!

I’ll definitely do that for you guys in case you need a dealer to match it. I’ll be home in a couple hours, I’ll send it through!