Silverado EV, who’s throwing in a reservation?

I say keep it, at least for a year. Full-size truck with 4wd, decent range and $40k? Seems like the perfect vehicle to replace my Tacoma/Bolt combo. I’ll probably need a stop gap vehicle like another Bolt or Leaf or whatever is cheap in summer of 2023.

GM hasn’t perfected any of the trucks, several of which have been around for decades… This entirely new EV version should be a real winner. :joy::yum:

anyone who reserved - did you get a confirmation on MSRP or are you just rolling with the punches? I’ve contacted several dealers in the area and they’re all basically saying it’ll cost what it’ll cost and you can take it or leave it.

Can’t get what isn’t even built out for options yet.

But when you do get a confirmation to build your truck you can ask them about ADM or you move your reservation.

1 Like

Unless you got your order in really early, I don’t think you’ll see your order for 2 years. And as stated already, the options/order guide isn’t even released yet, no firm specs either.

oh that i understand. but even after that the dealers here all all saying they’ll tack on ADM whenever the hell they do arrive.

I’m sure they will publish a nice list here of dealers who won’t.

But you are asking way too early, so of course they are going to say Yes

2 Likes

I have a reservation from first 1min they opened. The dealership I chose at reservation time hasn’t contacted me, nor have I reached out. Although I do get spam emails from them.

These trucks are not coming anytime soon. Closer to production I will reach out. Who knows what the economy will be like then, ADM might be a thing of the past? More than likely I plan to change dealerships anyway. One of the Silverado EV forums has a list of no ADM dealers.

are you allowed to? if so then i don’t even need to bother. i thought we had to go through who we put on the form like with cadillac.

It’s possible to change dealers without losing your place in line but like the post above, it’s still way to early.

If you still want to go ahead and change, log in with your reservation # .

ok thats all i needed to know. thanks guys.

Just got an email from Chevy about my Silverado order.

‘You next Truck is hitting the road’.
…words about how this is an important milestone.

‘It can have a Mutli Flex Lift gate’.
… words about the gate.

That’s about it…lol…
Well at least I know they still consider me a preorder…

The site on the other hand shows some of the options like

• 4 wheel steering (does this mean it can Crabwalk?)
  • Multi stage tail gate.
  • Super Cruise
  • Frunk features
  • Panoramic Sunroof
  • Google play powered Infotainment.

Got my hopes up for no reason smh

Same here…

These things are way off. Recent article said fleet deliveries start Spring 2023 and early RST First Ed orders Fall 2023. Realistically most retail deliveries will start 2024.

Really far out on these buttttt.

Anyone have a dealer and contact in the NY/NJ area that will do msrp on these Silverado’s ? I don’t trust my local dealer to follow through and would prefer to move my reservation.

Flemington is msrp on these. But id email their sm/gsm to get confirmation.

Ive got 2 hummer ev reservations with them and email confirmation from their GM that they’ll be sold for msrp.

Appreciate it. Can you pm me the email?!

Edit: I should add, major props for securing the bag on not 1 but 2 hummers.

1 Like

If you plan on flipping. GM will cancel warranties if Hummer EV is sold within first 12 months of ownership.

I posted this earlier but I expect to buy 3.

• 1st one will be lemoned
  • 2nd one will be in some weird accident due to a design flaw
  • 3rd one I will keep

PS : You forgot the mention the flipper will be blacklisted.