Signing a Company up for Volvo A-Plan

Does anyone know what the process for a company to sign up for Volvo A-Plan looks like? I found some old documentation that referenced the following, but the link looks dead now:

All you have to do is register your company at www.aplanbyvolvo.com/companyregistration, and your employees will have immediate access to purchase or lease a new Volvo at a great price. There is no cost to your company to participate and there is no additional program administration required.

I’d be interested in any minimum requirements (e.g. # of employees) to sign up or how long it takes Volvo to approve a company through A-Plan.

Thanks in advance!

Just tried to sign up, they said 500 employee minimum.

Did you just e-mail Volvo to try signing up or is there an updated link?

Emailed, sent app, received reply

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Can you share the application/e-mail address here?

Looks like it’s support@aplanbyvolvo.com per https://aplanbyvolvo.com/Public/Register.aspx

I wonder if there are other corporate buying programs where a company can register at no charge and offer those benefits to their employees?

Thanks - I sent an e-mail to that address yesterday asking how to sign up - just wanted to make sure I sent it to the right place.

Normally, the program is handle by fleet dept. and depend on the manufacture they have different requirements. Such as if you leased 10 cars then you are qualified for discount. Or credit union that has auto buying program will qualify for some fleet programs. Costco auto is apart of fleet program too.Just have to dig deep, and try to work direct with the fleet account managers. Still you have to negotiate for the best price prior to the fleet discount.

Just go on volvo club car of America and pay 45 dollar fee become a member and you will get a plan pricing
3k on s90
750 on everything else

2 Likes

Terms and conditions have just changed unfortunately. Details are in the other thread, but there’s now effectively a holding period.

2 Likes

Yes, similar to other manufacturers’ affiliate hacks, Volvo is tightening the noose a bit. [Ford had a 60 day waiting period for the American quarter horse extra $500, GM had a 30 or 60 day wait for Farm Bureau, before they killed it]

How long is the holding period?

That post was vague at best and to me it sounds like he was referring to a new company signing up with Volvo.

Juat looked at VCOA and thier info hasn’t changed at all about joining and benefits.

Can you link that post here?

I think I got it the link right…

1 Like

Has anyone had success registering their company? It seems like it’s an immediate benefit if you are approved.

Let me know, as I own a company with over 500 people employed.

No luck on my side, I never heard back from Volvo.

I spoke to someone at Volvo. They sent me some documents that my HR team will need to fill out and then we should be good to go. It takes a month for the A-Plan pricing to be effective, though. There’s also a few requirements (e.g., your employer has to agree to send out a monthly email with all of the current deals).

Could you PM the blank application and their return email/fax?