Signing a Company up for Volvo A-Plan

Reach out to them yourself, they will assign a representative to you and help you through the process.

Not trying to pass this off but rather it will be easier and quicker for you if you handle it yourself.

Tried reaching out for over 2 months with no avail.

I asked my employer’s benefits provider to apply about 2 month ago also. They did not hear back from Volvo yet.

I guess you guys are getting screwed over or something. I think it was about a week or two process when I signed my family’s company up. I’ll take a look and see if I can find the forms they sent me.

Thanks, and/or a contact person.

Maybe they are busy with everyone signing up for a-plan after reading here about all crazy Volvo deals :slightly_smiling_face: A la Volvo club.
Or maybe bigger companies take longer to process paperwork…

We’re not exactly a small company.

But honestly it seems like a super easy process, the paperwork is extremely basic. I think the only thing I didn’t know off the top of my head was our corp ID.

I found the application and will DM it to you.

Did you try reaching out to this email and/or phone number?

Registering another case where we never heard back from Volvo. Kind of a bummer.

How long ago did you apply? Luckily, I still have at least a year :slight_smile:

Beginning of November - sent emails to two different addresses.

Same for me, I emailed support@aplanbyvolvo.com back on Nov 8th, no reply.

I just tried emailing the aplan@volvocars.com address above, may that will get a response.

Yeah add our company to the pile of companies that never heard back anything, our HR people filled out the paperwork and sent it to Volvo and never received anything back and it’s now been over 4 months, and the person I was going to lease a Volvo for is now deceased. Really ridiculous how slow this is and I work for one of the largest companies in the Northeast so it’s not like we’re some mom and pop shop Volvo can’t verify exists. Did they basically just give up on bothering to offer the A Plan at this point? Because our company gets the BMW fleet discount and a Mercedes Benz discount as well, you’d think Volvo would be trying to compete by also offering the discount but apparently they’re far less responsive than the competition.

Sorry to hear it, but it’s for the best that you didn’t lease for him, no?