Signed w/ June Programs! 2020 BMW M340i MSRP $63,720, $0 DAS, 0 MSD, $560+tax

Phone charging cables and wireless charging…sigh.

Otherwise love the option list! Only thing I’d really add there is driver assistance and if it were to become available luxury seating for massagers.

That is why I said it chose me. I don’t miss the the driver assist package, still young and turn my neck, but find it weird it didn’t come with the car

1 Like

A number of my recent BMW’s have come with this option as well, it has to be the highest profit option BMW offers🤪. Unfortunately, so many cars have it…Even residualized, it is very hard to swallow paying something like 10 bucks a month for this over a 2 year lease when a cheap wireless charging pad can be plugged into the immediately adjacent USB port is only five bucks.

2 Likes

I like to pretend that’s the part of the car I got for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah and it’s totally useless to me because my iPhone resides in a heavy duty case…

My Android ironically is caseless but no android auto…maybe they’ll do an update one day to fix that…

It’s starting to creep into my head that it may be time to unload it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do tell… :grimacing:

I feel that someone is willing to cough up a couple grand to take a base $559 payment :slight_smile:

it’s worth to do so even after a month? So if you find a deal you can basically lease for a month at only the first month’s cost?

1 Like

The Taurus SHO had ventilated and massaging seats, and it has 365 horsepower all discounted to under 40k

1 Like

I will just throw in a fan and plug it in for 19.99 :slight_smile:

Did you pay extra for the outer grill? I haven’t seen that section blacked out on any other 330/340.

Yes, I ordered some OEM parts that are available

Agreed. My Durango R/T seats are technically just ventilated and not directly cooled, but they do wonders. I still don’t understand why BMW doesn’t offer them in all their vehicles.