Signed w/ June Programs! 2020 BMW M340i MSRP $63,720, $0 DAS, 0 MSD, $560+tax

Yeah! $366 more free bucks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

$10/mo on a 36 or $15 on a 24. Canā€™t argue w/that.

nice rideā€¦

Wowza beautiful car! Sweet ride! Amazing deal! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. Itā€™s joy to drive and when I think of what I was paying for my 2018 S4ā€¦ I keep smiling

Iā€™m very new here. Very interested in the M340i but with it being new I wouldnā€™t expect so much off of MSRP. How do you get it down that low???

This was a very rare case, just the right dealer, needing to hit numbers or move a specific car. It does take time, and just doing research and wording negotiations is the key!

1 Like

It seems like a lot of people get good percentages off of these new leases. Iā€™ve only purchased before so is it typical for leases to get more off of msrp than purchasing?

No, discount off MSRP before incentives are the same.

Jealous, that is a badass looking machine. Do these things come with cooled seats when you option them up? The BMW website only lists standard features and I donā€™t see any of the packages listing cooled seats as an option, which I find difficult to believe on a vehicle at this price.

No itā€™s not available. Besides itā€™s ventilated seats and I hear itā€™s different from cooled seats. Hear the Mercedes ventilated sears arenā€™t god but I never experienced it to say myself

Okay, so the ventilated seats arenā€™t an option either on this car?

My Accord has them and they are mediocre. My wifeā€™s Chrysler Pacifica has cooled seats that will turn your butt into a block of ice within a couple minutes of turning them on, even in the 100+ degree summer heat. They are amazing. For some reason, FCA products seems to have the best cooled seats.

No not option on m340. I believe ventilated is option on x3m not sure about base x3.

1 Like

Neither is luxury seating package and thatā€™s making me a sad panda. (I still want one regardless)

Massage seats are a real godsend on longer drivesā€¦Really hope BMW gets around to offering them on the M340i and or X3 M40i at some point,

Wow, seems like a huge oversight to not offer that stuff on a nearly $70K car. As much as I love the vehicle and the performance, not having those options is potentially a deal breaker. Having owned 4 cars in a row with ventilated/cooled seats in the desert heat, itā€™s not something I can go without on any future cars. Massage seats are nice too, but not a deal breaker for me.

Well you can go lease a c43 w ventilated seats w 60k msrp for 800 a month like I almost did. OR you can do without ventilated seats on a 60k m340 for around 600 a month. Or just get a Ford w ventilated seats :scream_cat:

1 Like

Love the body.

What options did you choose?

They chose me;

1 Like

Damn, dude!
When I show these deals, the sales guys ridicule me.
Where am I supposed to start the research?
Help me!

1 Like