Signed v2-Chevy Camaro LT1 - MSRP $42370 - 39/10 $315/Month + Tax. First and Plates DAS

Congrats! Enjoy it

1 Like

what do you do with them… whats the best way to get rid of them? In crazy times like this people are making money by selling it to carvana and stuff, but what later on when things return a bit to normal?

Thanks so much!

If you need to dump it after riding this wave you lease transfer assuming the bank allows

Those side rockers and splitter are oooooooof and then ooooooof again. I need😊

1 Like

I’m looking at this splitter. It’s supposed to be a clone of the GM one and is half the price.

Good find.

This was the one I was looking at, OEM through this source is $446.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/ground-effects/2021-camaro-front-spoiler-front-fascia-extension-satin-black-2nd-version/84486681-p-92310196.html

Send one to Jersey!

A “keeper” for Mike is anything that he keeps over 6-8 months :sunglasses:

1 Like

like lease transfer to someone else? i’m just trying to figure out the best way to get rid of my lease when the time comes besides just returning the lease

I have a Genuine OEM Black Fascia splitter that came with my car and was never installed. Comes with all bolts and screws, installation instructions etc

If anyone is interested let me know. I’m in northern NJ. (Currently away on vacation for another 10 days tho)

What is the conquest rebate value?

It’s based on your zip

They still giving $100 bucks to the Chevy store?

@B5RT if that’s the case may make the genuine splitter more affordable

Sure are

I have $300 but don’t see a cold air intake which is unfortunate

Already gone. lol

I have $200 and your right the site changed

Haha…yea I guess you either spend right away or sit on it like me

I just don’t think they make a GM branded intake for it

I stand corrected they do