Signed TX! 2023 EQS450 Sedan Loaner $108,840; $445/mo, $0 DAS ($5500 MSDs refundable)

Please Note: Got most of the paperwork in e-signed - don’t have fully executed copies yet - will post updates. Main-take from calculator math is MSRP, Loaner, and 10 MSDs, and final monthly payment of $444/month (for 24/7500 program). For some reason calculator shows wrong $amount for 10 MSDs – ours is $5500 MSDs (refundable) - ZERO Upfront (other than $5500 MSDs refundable deposit) … *These guys may have another loaner-vehicle.

Again - these are rough-estimates, would update after we get the paper-work.

• Retired loaner 2023 EQS Sedan (with Premium package). 2000 miles
    *** Breakdown:**
    • MSRP: $108,840
    • Discount before incentives: $80020 (~26.5%)
    • Discount after incentives: $61,520 ($7500 + $11000 AMEX/Sams’Club/PenFed/Flee) (** this somehow includes $4500 or so of Sales Tax on $74K’ish price)
    • MF: .00232 (??? - not sure)
    • Terms: 24/7500 ($0.25 for excess miles, it will work out not much different from improved residual compared to 10000 miles/year)

Deal in Fort-Worth (Dallas) MB-dealer, TX (What a great guy Rame is - true gentleman) - Rame mentioned he will see if we can get free home-charger - be super if its made possible !!

LOL on break-even math :rofl:

14 Likes

A+ work!

10 char

My guess is the discount is lower, but this includes TX sales tax credits.

Update: State (sales) Taxes and fees: $4521 (clearly shown on MBFS lease document copy) - hence, turns to be even better deal (can’t escape Taxes, and death - as someone may have said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Tax Credits were definitely NOT Added to this deal (and TX full-tax $4500’ish was shown in the paperwork - that much is clear). Not only that: because our’s was Zero down (except $5500 refundable MSDs) only 23 payments remaining - clearly shown on MBFS online/account page (ie., first-payment was also taken-care by Dealership/$7500 IRA lease tax-credits or such). A Total of $10,212 (23 months x $444/month) of payments to be made over next 24 months. This may be our (or one of) best deal of a life-time, esp in TX (esp without using/available sales Tax-credits).

Our previous best was in 2018:
2018 Buick Encore $2005 OnePay drive-off, 24 months 12k/year miles - Hurry before End of Month - UPDATED - Share Deals & Tips - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Are you able to share dealer and salesman contact details?

I’m in Dallas! I need the intro!

Thanks folks & fellow LH’ers!

Lots of folks Messaged asking for What dealership, and what’s the name of Sales-person. I don’t know much about Dallas (nor about Ft. Worth), but here is what I gathered from Original Post:

Deal in Fort-Worth (Dallas) MB-dealer, TX ~~ there is only one MB dealer in Fort Worth - a search-engine going to hone-in on that single MB Dealer in that great town.

“(What a great guy Rame is - true gentleman) - Rame mentioned he will see if we can get free home-charger” ought to give-away Sales-person’s name when if you call-in and serious on this amazing TX deal.

A few of us also asked - if I can make an Intro to Rame – this deal ought to be your Intro in-itself - I am sure one Salesman or Rame remembers such once-in-a-lifetime TX deal details, once most of its contents herefore as clearly mentioned …

If I gave away any more information than already posted here - those of us may soon may be asking for AirBnB of our pad - someone may also think I may be getting/working-on commission - no, strictly not-interested! Just helping fellow LH’ers …

Only hope March deals are as Awesome !

This is one of the best EQS deals

1 Like

Thanks, Magic

And I had to Google search to understand what you did there. Thanks dukez.

1 Like

Probably it is. By the time the 5600 (approx) rent-charge, $4500 TX Sales-tax/fees, and lack of first-month payment are taken off., iirc, the dealership/MB only got $500 from this deal towards depreciation for 24 months 15K total miles (of which $390 or so was lease-end clean-up protection plan – wanted Sales person to have a add-on win – so dealer/MB only got $110 net on depreciation). As far as depreciation is concerned - this is essentially a “free car” for this 2-years lease/terms …

Also, got the “free” Wall-Charger, and installed it as well – working good!

Thanks team, and fellow LH’ers. This deal outdid our sub- $100/month Buick Encore leases (again, TX leases which requires Sales tax !!) from 4-5 years ago …

off topic but did you land an Encore back then? Quite the difference in car 5 years later haha

Yes - we got nearly a dozen of them sub $100/month Encore lease deals - amongst friends, neighbors, cohorts and buddies (and couple of LH fellas that reached out)

2 Likes

Does anyone know if these incentives are still active for April? I thought I saw another post where people were asking if EQS deals would be back but one of the brokers said not until summer 24. Maybe they were referring to the current model year needing to be pushed off the lots.

@holeydonut not all dfw is bad?? Amazing deal however!

Sorry, tagged the wrong person. Meant to tag the OP

Not sure what current month EQS deals are - definitely seems lot less than Feb clocked. Try MB Plano - they had “lot” of EQS in Feb; not sure their current status.

While at it a bud of our got 8.5% off of 2024 X5 xDrive $72.5 MSRP (plus $1K loyalty, $1k recent-graduate added-in) – he got this at Sewell BMW - Plano.

yeah but BMW isn’t offering any tax credits statewide from what I last heard. Really no good ‘hackable’ deals to be had for BMW right now.