2018 Buick Encore $2005 OnePay drive-off, 24 months 12k/year miles - Hurry before End of Month - UPDATED

2018 Buick Encore Preferred $2111 OnePay drive-off. 12K/year miles, 24 months lease. Had a friend seal the deal on this vehicle in Texas. Its a Grey demo with 4K miles on it - less than 5 months since manufacture date.

This is at a family dealerships near Dallas Love Field airport. Great team of folks to work with including Ms. Vivian.

Since this is such a price improvement over our deal from two weeks ago, wanted to alert folks with this deal details. Friend’s family loving this car (over their other car, CRV). Most importantly, Dealership did this deal even WITHOUT need for “Supplier” pricing/program. Looks like lots of Flex-Cash (discount) has been put in to make this deal.

Our own earlier lease posted here for lot of details/discounts/process:

Also within a buck or two of the deal posted earlier by ATX, good reference for rock-bottom price:

1 Like

One more cohort got this deal done in Dallas, this item with the option of: Lease acquisition fee waiver of $650 (for increased 0.00075 MF) as discussed earlier in the other thread, we now have further saved little over $106 with lease-fee waiver option, bringing one-pay amount to: $2005

1 Like

So I got it in DFW. $2108 total for 2yr/24k lease. Easy as can be. In and out in 30min.

1 Like

Super. I think towards 6 pm, the dealership said they ran out of their Flexcash. Fun for folks who could seal this deal!

1 Like

My friend Ajay mentioned about 3 of his friend leased out Buick and I tried my luck and they had one left, brand new with 7 miles on it and I took it by end of day April 2nd, I got it for 1986.26$ one pay for 15k miles per year 24 months lease. I applied GM supplier discount get additional 300$ off… thanks to Jeff and Vivek for this… Thank you all…

2 Likes

You guys are awesome - make us feel, we over-paid about $450-$700 on our lease one-pay on our lease, given latest is deal/price is on 15K miles/year… You guys rock !

Since last evening 3-4 additional LH’rs PM’ed me, but appears March discount/month ended on April 2nd. Wonder what April discounts/deals on this vehicle … we’ll see.

is this deal done? anything in socal?

Deal is over. It ended yesterday. Tomorrow we should see new deals.

The one pay includes your tag, title dmv?

Yes - every thing included. All including -one payment of $1986.26 This is the only payment for next two years of lease. GAP insurance included too (built-in the lease)

Any deals for NJ in April? Can you please let me know the dealer name in NJ who can offer such deal fr 24 months?

I also need to find this deal in the tri-state area

U have a break down of the deal? Or can u share a snap shot? Thanks

1 Like

Just wanted to know if this is good lease offer —

Encore sporting - MSRP 27,800
Miles: 12k
Term: 3 years
Monthly payment: 218( this includes everything - taxes , registration, license etc.,)
Down: $0
State: TEXAS

Please dont post same question in multiple threads. Thanks

2 Likes

Anybody manage to find a similar deal in the tri-state area? Was hoping something similar would pop up by the end of April.

1 Like

I’m looking for the same

I have a question does Ford qualify for the GM conquest rebate?

Yeah its non GM why wouldnt it

1 Like

We are in the DFW area-any new deals for April? Which dealership was this at so I could contact them? Think something like this would be perfect for my son! I know this deal ended, but anything else to ask for?