Signed: Subaru Outback Premium 2020

Just signed this deal yesterday. I can’t get everything to balance perfectly but MSRP, selling price and payments match. Drives offs are off by $14.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Subara Outback Premium
MSRP: $32202
Monthly Payment: $309.99
Drive-Off Amount: $859
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12
MF:
Residual:58
Incentives:
Region:Southern CA
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Subaru&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=32202&sales_price=27939&months=36&mf=.0003&dp=0&dealer_fee=144&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=408&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

That looks incredible. I had no idea a lease could be that low for an Outback. How do you guys do this? Is it a matter of finding the right dealer?

BRB about to watch Leasehacking Basics Video! (VINWiki)

Reading Leasing 101 articles. VINWiki video is helpful, though.

Not to take away anything from doing research and such (which I think is essential), but I think much of it is luck, too. Does want to hit volume bonuses so that they’re willing to take a hit on gross profit on a car? If there are lots of incentives and such available, do you need a car and meet the various criteria for the incentives when those incentives are available? Are you in a rush to get a car for whatever reason?

1 Like

All noted… Also, how do I start my own thread??? (sorry OP) I’ve been searching for it and I still haven’t found it! I will never give up.

You need to meet some minimum requisites to post your own thread.