Signed: (Only Colorado) 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL, OnePay Effective $5000 + 2 Year Free Charging

[Only Colorado]: Signed 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL [Effective OnePay $5000 + 2 Year Free Charging]

[Only Colorado] Signed 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL! Here are the details:

• MSRP: $53,400
  • EV lease rebate: $15,350
  • Residual Value: 70%
  • Money Factor: 0.00154 (for one pay)
  • Term/Miles: 24 Months/12,000 Miles

Additional free items with this vehicle:

• 2 Years of Free charging with Electrify America

One-Pay: $5000-$5100 (including all fees & taxes; your taxes may vary based on where you live, consider plus/minus $50-$100)

Above cost includes all EV rebates, including the State Rebate…

If anyone is interested in replicating this deal, please message me (only serious inquiries, please), and I will let the Dealer contact you directly. I don’t want to flood the dealer with tons of inquiries, so I’m not disclosing the dealer’s name.

The dealer also has some Limited & SE trims available.

• The SE Trim would cost between $4100 - $4200.
  • The Limited Trim would cost between $8000-$8500, i dont have exact numbers.

Please note, this deal is better if done with One-pay, instead of a monthly payment.

Expiry Date: 06/30/2024

Note: This offer is only for Colorado Residents.

13 Likes

Sent DM expressing interest. Getting dealers to agree on the MF and RV has been challenging. If this works out, it would be a superb deal.

1 Like

Also DM’d.

1 Like

Wow! I wish I live in Colorado… Crying face in CA

1 Like

Yea, Colorado has very good EV incentives, however getting dealer agree to price, correct MF and one pay is been challenging.

And Hyundai EV are a good buy, as they offer free charging for 2 years with Electricify America and we have EA chargers almost at all Walmarts and Kingsoopers stores.

1 Like

Do you have to be a Colorado resident, or can you fly in to get that deal?

https://evco.colorado.gov/whats-new/ev-tax-credit-eligibility

If you pay taxes in Colorado, you’re eligible

3 Likes

I was able to close this deal yesterday.

Thank you very much for arranging this.

1 Like

Huge thanks to @carEnthusiast007! I signed this deal for a Limited AWD earlier this evening. Smooth and easy transaction, no fuss and no pressure. I actually went in to sign for a SEL AWD that was en route and scheduled for May arrival. But, I ended up getting the Limited that just arrived on the lot for $79xx with one pay. After comparing interiors I felt I would have buyers remorse if I didn’t get the Limited. I’ve been looking on/off since the fall but dealing with the local Denver Kia/Hyundai dealers have been a complete nightmare. I gave up looking for awhile but I’m glad I started lurking here again and stumbled on this. Heading back to pick it up tomorrow.

7 Likes

I’m actually going to look at the Limited today. Can you please share the contract?

Thanks!

I sent you a dm.

1 Like

Sent you dm

@carEnthusiast007 sent you a DM.

1 Like

Sending dm

1 Like

I’ve been getting a lot of DMs from folks that aren’t in CO. @carEnthusiast007 made it clear on the original post that this is a Colorado only deal. CO has a $5,350 EV credit that gets applied to cap cost reduction(on top of the federal rebate) and that’s what makes this deal work. So if you’re not in CO please stop DM’ing and to ask for numbers. I had a few people get mad telling me their dealer won’t honor this deal but they’re not even in CO.

2 Likes

And this is why brokers sometimes get a tad annoyed. @aronchi @Bostoncarconcierge “But what about [insert clearly excluded state here]!?!”

1 Like

Sent DM - in Colorado

1 Like

I just DM’d you. Located in Colorado. Thank you.

1 Like

What’s the charging speed at Electrify America? If it’s just level 2, 30 minutes is too short.

What are you saying???
To whom??