Signed: 2024 Ioniq 5 Limited, OnePay Effective $8006 + 2 Year Free Charging

[Only Colorado]: Signed 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL [Effective OnePay $8006 + 2 Year Free Charging]

[Only Colorado] Signed 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL! Here are the details:

• MSRP: $59,360
  • EV lease rebate: $15,350
  • Residual Value: 72% (I think)
  • Money Factor: Something like 0.0022 (for one pay)
  • Term/Miles: 24 Months/12,000 Miles

Additional free items with this vehicle:

• 2 Years of Free charging with Electrify America

One-Pay: $8006 (including all fees & taxes; your taxes may vary based on where you live, consider plus/minus $50-$100)

Above cost includes all EV rebates, including the State Rebate.

Dealer has some SELs in stock, but only one Limited (it’s the expensive disney version). If anyone is interested in replicating this deal, please message me (only serious inquiries, please), and I will let the Dealer contact you directly. I don’t want to flood the dealer with tons of inquiries, so I’m not disclosing the dealer’s name.

The dealer also has some Limited & SE trims available.

The SEL Trim would cost around $5000.

In both cases, I think that he could be talked down about $500, (4500 for SEL, 7500 for limited) but I’m not sure

Please note, this deal is better if done with One-pay, instead of a monthly payment.

Expiry Date: 04/30/2024 → after this, I think the price would go up by around $500

Note: This offer is only for Colorado Residents.

A huge thanks to carEnthusiast007 for facilitating: This is a slightly modified dupe of Signed: 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL, OnePay Effective $5000 + 2 Year Free Charging - #7 by asha952

EDIT: Loving the car, but the charging is a bit hard to really take advantage of - take an extra look at the Electrify America charging locations to make sure there’s somewhere you can go shopping with. Also, get a L1 charger that eats at least 18 amps or a L2 charger if you’re charging at home - the one that ships with the vehicle only delivers 12A with is very slow (3.2 miles/hr of charging). Better L1 charger delivers ~5miles/hr, and L2 delivers closer to 20 miles/hr (but you need access to 240v in your house)

1 Like

$333/mo effective for those curious

Not bad!

Probably just a little worse than that effectively, since the money is in their pockets and not in the stock market

Nice deal! I can t get Minneapolis dealers to offer anything under $399 with $2-3k down. No thx.

Can anyone shed any light on what the best opening salvo should be when trying for this kind of a deal upon walking into a dealership?

I figure walking in being ready to sign is the best way to go rather than being carrot dangled via email only to get shortchanged when going in person.

But what do you say to get them to do better than even the Hyundai website lease special? Most dealers I’ve talked to are saying that even that is so aggressive :man_shrugging:

tbh I was basically leaning on carEnthusiast007’s excellent negotiating :smiley:

Do you live in colorado? If so, I can send you pictures of my deal so that you can wave it in front of them :smiley:

I’m in OR, but can you send it to me?

nope, there is a CO-specific tax incentive which is crucial to it working.

1 Like

No no no, you don’t go to dealership to deal, they will see you as fresh meat snd butcher you instead. Go there to test drive or sign only. Do all your bargaining through email. Know what you can get, construct your deal in LH calculator, copy&paste the number to your email and fire away those emails to dealership.

1 Like