Signed! NISSAN Ariya Evolve+ AWD $56,650 msrp

Long time lurking and got a few deals in the past inspired by lease hacker thought I would finally share my deal,

I called probably 13 dealers in SoCal to try and work this out and I finally got someone to bite,

2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ AWD car is really nice for a Nissan it’s insane, and the range I got fully charged was showing over 300 miles

18month /10k miles per year

MSRP. $56,650

Dealer discount: almost $6000 he played some shenanigans when I wanted a concise number but the payment lined up regardless so what do I care

Rebates: $11,830 ($7500 federal rebate, $1000 loyalty rebate, $3330 Nissan lease cash)

I had 5 payments of $296 left on my Altima 18 month lease and they are paying those off so $1480 paid off

Free charging for a year with EVGO (reason why I got the car)

Total due at signing out of pocket $370 first payment,

Payment including 10% tax : $370 a month

How bad did I get hosed

4 Likes

7 Likes

seems like a good deal, with the only number that’s off is you definitely won’t get anywhere near 300 miles, maybe 250 on a good summer day

1 Like

I don’t recall CA getting a free wallbox.

And you didn’t get hosed, I am paying $400 + 2k down on mine. (from last year), yours is a great deal.

1 Like

I sure hope I get it, like 2 managers mentioned the Wallbox thing when dealing with the 13 plus dealerships :joy: if I don’t get it no big deal I would probably not use it regardless

Didn’t get hosed at all.

That’s a great deal.

Enjoy the car!

2 Likes

Looks like a Northeast incentive unless that has changed.

In the fine print below, it states:
Customer must (i) show participating dealer proof of residency in one of the following states: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, Rl, VA, VT and DC; (ii) purchase or lease an ARIYA from a participating EV Certified Nissan dealer’s new stock between 12/1/23 and 3/31/2024; and (iii) use the redemption code on the Wallbox redemptions site (Nissan Home Charger Program ) within 90 days from the vehicle purchase or lease date.

1 Like

Yea i edited the Wallbox off the post :smiling_face_with_tear: bummer but still very happy with the car and my deal regardless,

Try using your VIN to order a Wallbox anyway. Promo might still work.

Never hurts to try.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice deal! How long is free EVGO for? EVGO in my area (SF Valley) is usually open unlike EA and its crazy lines.

Can you extend for 6 months with Nissan?

Looks like your only loss is 11 out of 12 months on the DMV renewal on the Altima.

1 Like

1 year so 6 months of no free charging. 1hr limit on 50kwh and no limit on 350s. (Don’t know about 100s)

2 Likes

Yea one year free charging and most stations around me are 350kw so charging is fast

I didn’t renew my tags forgot to, so I’m on limbo of what’s gonna happen with that. If I’ll get a bill from dmv or it’s gonna slide any input ?

Awesome deal! Congrats.

1 Like

Nice deal, pretty damn good

1 Like

I have done more than an hour at a 100kW, so I think the 50kW are the only ones with the session limit.

It’s also possible to immediately restart a session on a 50kW if you happen to not have anyone else waiting to charge.

1 Like

Not sure I want to wait 2 hours for a full charge on a 50…lol

Though my 50 is in a hotel so 1) It’s always busy 2) Nice bathrooms, big screen TV with remote, free water, comfy couches and some work desks and some overpriced food…lol

My 350 has some fast food

One dealer in NorCal said that evgo is now only 100hrs free instead of 1yr…weird

that person doesn’t know what an Ariya is…lol

I read somewhere that the Ariya doesn’t qualify for the $7,500 rebate because its built in Japan - but clearly thats not the case? Can anyone explain?

That is the case for purchases, but leases are exempt from that requirement.

1 Like