Signed! NISSAN Ariya Evolve+ AWD $56,650 msrp

You did well, I just signed yesterday (waiting for confirmation everything processed) on an Empower+ for $1400 drive off and the same monthly as you. I think our MSRPs are similar, so your numbers look good.

1 Like

Finally. Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Hi congrats on a great deal. Is it possible I could have copy of the actual lease write up to help structure a deal? If possible I would appreciate it. The last quote I received the salesman only gave 1k in discounts. I told her I will just wait for the lower priced 2024 to be released. I would think that dealers would be more apt to play ball knowing the 2024 will drop in April. Smh

I never got anything in writing, except for one or two spots that were way higher in payments, you don’t really need anything in writing just call as many dealers as you can in your region, ask for the numbers and tell them where your at with an offer, to save time and not beat around ask to have the sales manager call you back if possible, most salespeople are just a hurdle to jump thru so you wanna deal with a manager to get pricing quickly and not waste your time if they aren’t willing to deal

You should aim for 10% off msrp and it’s doable on 2023’s and all the rebates accounted separately of course

Dealers who ask for Writting are dealers who do not intend to match that writting.

@Mary_Sweet should go to another dealer.

4 Likes

Ok Thank you

Hi where did the $3300 in lease cash come from. Was it just a bonus the dealership gave?

Lease cash depends on the state and comes from the Bank. Not the Dealer.

2 Likes

Well done. It’s great car in my opinion and for that price, tough to argue. EVGo will allow you to save money too.

1 Like

Yea the lease cash, is dependent on your region they should be able to clearly outline what rebates they are giving you but make sure they don’t try and sell that off as dealer discount that’s separate and it’s what you have to negotiate the most before even stepping foot in the dealership

Congratulations on the new car. I haven’t driven one yet. How does it handle?

1 Like

Car is really nice, the ride could be a bit smoother / softer but if you like a more sporty ride you will like it, handles pretty good for such a heavy electric suv and the acceleration is not bad at all on the dual motor ones, I think for a year and a half lease it’s the perfect car :joy:

FYI, a lot of people have messaged me asking about the dealer or where to get this deal, the honest answer it was a one time fluke, I got lucky this dealership had one evolve+ left and wanted it gone, right place right time, I called over a dozen dealers and nobody else came close to touching my deal, especially with my lease payments in the equation. so yea I don’t think it’s easily replicable in the SoCal area at least,

Check marketplace a few brokers have very similar deals to mine on the Ariya

6 Likes

Got it. Many thanks.

M

this is also available in the Pre negotiated deals here PND DEAL | LEASEHACKR

That’s with 3k Down and doesn’t say anything about tax being included, so close but about 3k more than my deal if you account for the $1475 I got paid off on my old lease :man_shrugging: