Signed: New 2021 Nissan Leaf S - 24 Month, 10k per year, $201/Month including tax, $0 drive-off

Has anyone been able to replicate these numbers since it’s been posted?

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nissan Leaf Good Deal? $359 monthly

I am in long island New York area. I will ask him about the selling price before rebate but I have a feeling they have been hiding that from me and making that as part of their profit. I have leased 4 cars with this dealer since day one.

Looking for a deal for similar price range for 24 months lease in the bay area. Would you mind share where you get this deal? Couldn’t find one dealer with this… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

How many dealers have you reach out to?

Can you share the dealer info? I contacted 6 dealers but far above yours.

Seven different dealers from Concord to berlingame…

@jackt @whitetea02 I did the same too… base S model(MSRP $34,780) are hard to find. The dealership that I got it from only have SL Plus left…
There’s 1 in NAPA(I asked but they will only sell it at MSRP), 1 in Tracy(haven’t ask) , 1 in San Pable (haven’t ask) , 1 in Colma(haven’t ask).
You guys can try these 4 dealership see if they are willing to knock off $1380 or more before incentives, then our number should be the same or even lower.

3 Likes

If you can find the 2022’s:
https://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/electric-cars/leaf/deals-incentives-offers.html
$89 month with $1,450 down (includes first month payment). It’s what the Nissan site advertises, but good luck finding that unicorn.

It’s not too much of a unicorn once 2022s make their way to lots. Even at full MSRP, it would raise the monthly to $137.

Also it’s $1360 down, $1449 includes 1st mo.

Don’t forget the big fat + taxes asterisk which can be a substantial amount when the deal includes big incentives.

Wait wait, when did they start doing this Turo thing for the leaf?! When the dealer did my paper work they just put some random email in their system. I knew about the EVGo rebate and I had to call them and set it up and change the email in their system.

It’s actually not that much in incentives. They don’t pass you the full $7,500 federal tax credit in lease cash anymore (now only $3175) but they do over inflate the residual to make up for it.

1 Like

Even tax on $3750 in incentives, in addition to the rest of the tax that isn’t included isn’t a totally trivial amount.

Yea, I don’t really pay attention to the taxes here in NJ because our EVs are tax exempt.

Any updates on this? Since it’s been over a month. Thanks

you might want to ask @jackt and @whitetea02

I didn’t know there’s a cap limit on CVRP. 2 times lifetime limit?

Is this even a real deal? I called local Nissan dealership. One sales guy says it’s wrong and they took it down.

It’s not right now. It may be at some point in the near future.

1 Like