Signed: NEW 2020 BMW M340i - $61k MSRP - 15% off - 36/10 - $515+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs

this is an absolutely killer deal! great work and I’m sure your friend owes you quite a few beers.

1 Like

3 Likes

Is it just me or has NC been hoarding all the 2020’s? :sweat_smile: they’ve managed to hold on go several over the last year (I’m sure some have sold since but semantics).m

Congrats on deal OP! I remember this car when I was originally looking in October.

3 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Thanks, all! Will post nice pics once I get them.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

A post was merged into an existing topic: Is BMW SafeLease Protection Worth?

Finally got a chance to ride in (and drive) the M340i. The 2020 definitely sounds amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

Great work!
Nice lineup you got there with the M550i and M340i

1 Like

Sorry to bump an older thread but why does Sale (and I guess other NC BMW dealers according to @JalopSpecial ) have a bad reputation? And why would they still have that 2020 model? Looks like it is still available now too.

Really? Has that actually been proven with a side by side comparison? Sounds like an old wives tail. What about the hybrid system kills the pops? They are just controlled with software anyway.

1 Like

As I understand, 21 regulations killed the poppier exhaust from factory.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Yes, true story. And that is why I opted for the MPE on my 2021 - as the sound of the stock unit has been dialed down.

1 Like

If they have it, it’s not leasable.

Regarding reputation, it’s more of one of those things where they won’t really make a great deal on a car (Probably why they still have it…)

1 Like

This is so sad. I have a 2020 M340 and the exhaust sounds make me smile every time I drive it.

3 Likes

Thankfully I have the MPE on my 2021, and like you, it makes me smile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How much is that? It’s a dealer installed option right?

1 Like

awesome deal exactly what im looking for

1 Like

Mine was included in my build - M accessories included on builds (i.e, exhaust, trunk spoilers, side sills etc) are installed at the port of destination. It was a $1950 option.

2 Likes

$1850 now if added :wink:

Waiting on mine for end of June delivery (hopefully)…

1 Like