Signed: NEW 2020 BMW M340i - $61k MSRP - 15% off - 36/10 - $515+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs

Year, Make, Model: 2020 BMW M340i (New)
MSRP: ~$61,000
Selling Price: ~$51,850 (15% off before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $515 + tax ($564 incl. 9.5% Los Angeles tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
MSDs: None
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00086 (buy rate)
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $3,000 (lease credit and loyalty)
Region: Nor-Cal Dealer / So-Cal Customer
Leasehackr Score: 10.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Specs:
-Mineral White / Black Sensatec
-Premium Package
-Driver Assistance Package
-19" 791M wheels w/PRFT
-Adaptive M suspension
-Harman Kardon
-Ambient Lighting
-Some accessories (black kidney grille, black deck lid spoiler, floating hub caps)

Story: Just helped wrap up and sign this deal for a good friend. Thought I’d share it here to add as a datapoint. I had to look very hard to find any remaining new 2020 M340i’s around the country and managed to find just ONE left in California at a Nor-Cal dealer. I tried a different approach this time and simply asked for $499+tax from the get-go (knowing this was about 16% off before incentives with a base MF). After a couple of back and forth emails we settled on $515+tax, which is 15% off before incentives and base MF. Strangely enough, the lease agreement was arranged so that it showed $1500 due at signing from the customer, but it was in fact just sign and drive. The SM explained that the dealer was going to be paying this because it helped them with accounting. For us, it made no difference how they arranged the numbers on their end to justify it, so it was no big deal. And to sweeten things up, shipping from Nor-Cal to So-Cal was also included in the deal for free.

I think this is super aggressive for a brand new M340i even though it’s one model year older now (my friend preferred the 2020 to the 2021 because of the no mild-hybrid). I know this deal is going to be an outlier and is no indication of what dealers can normally do on these cars which typically sell for 10-11% off MSRP before incentives on a good day. But it goes to show it certainly is possible with the right dealer at the right time. Will post pics soon once he gets the car, but in the meantime here are a few shots from the dealer:

32 Likes

Well done!!!

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Very solid deal. I actually prefer the 2020s since the exhaust makes far fewer pops on the 2021s due to the mild hybrid system.

6 Likes

Excellent deal for your friend. Nice job. :clap:

The world needs more friends like you @ZZAutoDeals

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words bud. Hopefully I will at least get a few rides in it when it gets here :rofl:

2 Likes

Hopefully your buddy is a BMWCCA member making this even sweeter with another $500 cash back since it’s a new car…

A lot of folks forget about BMWCCA rebates…

3 Likes

Unfortunately he’s not :frowning: If we could’ve stacked college, OL, and PenFed with this deal, plus CCA, it would have been a superstar deal!

2 Likes

Congrats on this beautiful car :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Great deal. I think you managed to lease the last 2020 340i in the country. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Really great deal!

1 Like

I took that as a challenge :wink: :chocolate_bar:

https://www.salebmw.com/new/BMW/2020-BMW-3+Series-a21d1b340a0d0cc74fa150fac484a9c9.htm

2 Likes

“Loud exhaust” - something tells me they’ll be holding onto that 2020 like a collectors item

9 Likes

NC BMW dealer is enough info typically to make that determination. Poor sales tmrw with all the emails.

3 Likes

It’s at Sale….there’s a reason it’s still there.

3 Likes

Hah! I think we did manage to get the last one in CA though. Haven’t seen any others :no_mouth:

Good find :slight_smile: this white car is the only one showing up in carfindr.co

2 Likes

It’s funny, that’s one of the tools I used to find this car!

1 Like

Great deal, I’m jealous of ya haha jk

2 Likes

3 2020’s left :slight_smile: although that one in texas peaked my interest so I checked and it has 7400 miles not sure why it shows up

https://kilter.com/search?model=M340i+xDrive+Sedan-M340i+Sedan&year=2020

1 Like

The third one looks familiar… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: