Off Topic Landfill 4

I understand, I’m just curious how pick up and signing works. Do I have to drive down to San Diego county to sign? I’m near lax

I know your pain :joy::joy:

@evil0ne ; great looking car and congrats. question ; the charge costs almost $1/minute? Or am I not reading that right?

edit : of the 70kWh delivered, how many miles will that approximately get?

If you had to pay for it, yes :grinning:. Which isn’t terribly different than the price of gas right now. But you’ll see it’s $0. Audi gives about 2,000 miles of free charging through Electrify America:

https://www.electrifyamerica.com/audi/

That’s always an it depends answer. I averaged 2.3 kWh on the drive at 75-80 mph which equals about 160 miles. Gas in Barstow is about $3.60 a gallon so a car averaging 20 mpg the cost would be the same otherwise it does look like it is pricey.

1 Like

Nice deal, did you buy the lease protection?

Hey dude, can I know if you but the BMW lease protection? I am considering if it is worth when leasing

Hi, can I know if you buy the lease protection or not? I am considering if it is worth to buy.

Please pm me. I want the Kona.

awesome…can you PM the dealer? thanks

Hi i bought if for $1250. My logic:

1. Residual delta on 24 vs 36m narrowed so it’s no longer a decent deal at 24m. Used to be 6% now it’s only 4% for about a year now. Forces me to go with 36m
  2. At 24m, I’ll never need tires. At 36m especially in a 5er, I’ll need tires just at 28-30k at lease end. That will cost more than $1250 alone.
  3. Ive have a few dings and a couple of dents courtesy of idiots with my latter two cars. Plus the occasional curb hitting the wheels. Peace of mind knowing that’s covered in case they charge me though they never have for the wheels, but $400 a pop for a real dent.
  4. Every time i misplace my keys i think ‘there goes $300’. Haven’t not found my lost key yet but again, peace o’ mind.

Of 7 BMWs, I’ve only bought the protection once before.

1 Like

Hey Mike,

My name is Wayne. I live in NYC. We have a BMW X5 lease that is ending in June. We are searching for a new vehicle and need professional assistance.

I found a Lexus LX 570 that I’m interest in at a MA dealership. Why MA? Two reasons: no MSDs in NYC and we are looking for a triple black LX 570 Inspiration Series of which there are only a few remaining. I am hoping to work out a deal using the Lexus regionally advertised deal as a base.

I reached out to the Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon Internet manager, Nicole Leithauser, to see if they actually have the vehicle, which they do. Do you think you can help?

If you’re resident of NY, Lexus financial won’t let you do MSDs even if leased from out of state dealer.

Oh…didn’t know that. Still interested though. That particularly car is hard to come by

Please send me a quote for leasing Bolt LT?
36K Miles / 3 yrs

Qualify for:
Costco
Non-GM Lease
Not sure educator discount (My wife is school teacher)

Thank you

@Cody_Carter I’m trying to get a senna but only show 39month payments. I want 36 with 0 das.

I bought car from you in the past. It was a great experience!

Sent you DM. Thanks.

It should have the 36 option if you click in

1 Like

I am looking for 2021 XC60 T5 AWD INSCRIPTION, No MSD, 12k/yr, 08823

Is GAP insurance included in these Toyota leases?