Signed: New 2019 BMW 440xi M-Sport $61k MSRP, $328 monthly, Tax/Fees/MSDs DAS

You could be a broker with that kind of deal hunting skills

Personally, Iā€™ve had terrible luck with BMW Minnetonka. They straight up told me they donā€™t negotiate pricing as ā€œtheyā€™re one of the few dealers who stand to make some money in car salesā€. Lol thatā€™s what Heather Purrington told meā€¦had marked up the base MF like I wasnā€™t going to notice/say something either.

Yes minnetonka suck. Been trying to work something out with them recently and they are not interested. It sucks living in Minneapolis. I feel like itā€™s impossible to get any deals around here.

Mid west in general Iā€™m having a hard time finding anything. No one wants to discount loaner 4 series more than around 13-15%

If there are any brokers or dealers here who will do a deal like this please message. In NorCal / No NV Border.

Brokerā€™s hardly ever do unicorn type deals, unless its a one-off car that dealer is having trouble selling

Yeahā€¦good thing those green backs work nationwide, huh?

This is true, unicorns are typically the result of shopping the deal and not the car though.

Ask me to find you any BMW loaner to lease at 20% off sticker and buy rate and I can probably find you something so long as you donā€™t give a flip what it is or what goofball color combo itā€™s in. Start getting picky though and that pool will shrink faster than a CDJR shop pulls out a 4-Square.

2 Likes

Thing for me is Iā€™m really not picky. Wanna pick something up with the inline 6 engine. So right now Iā€™m guessing from the incentives Iā€™m best off looking for a 530 or 440?

I was shopping the car. Or two.

440 or 540, yeah.

440 has an extra $1,000 in incentives but carries a 3% lower residual (57% at 36/10 vs 540ā€™s 60% at 36/10)

640i GT still carry a $10,000 flagship certificate but suffer from a 54% residual and a high average MSRP.

24 or 36 better right now? Whatā€™s your fee?

I basically get told to get lost when I ask for more than 13-15% off.

Iā€™m in MN where the tax is paid on the price of the car. What kind price point do you think I should be at for either of those vehicles? Again Iā€™m not picky on color or options

1 Like

You will be hard pressed to find 13-15% on a new car, unless its approaching its birthday sitting on the lot. For a beemer, shoot for 12%, and take 11% if you can, with base MF. Look in Chicago maybe?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been dealing with Chicago dealers a bit. They are better to deal with but no luck so far. Iā€™m only looking at demos. Is 20% really that hard to get? Iā€™ve literally been told 10 times this week to get lost and keep dreaming lol!

1 Like

Hope the last month payment isnā€™t $5,000 that BMW will waive if you lease another expensive product through themā€¦smells like a balloon lease to me!

Say what? :thought_balloon: