Signed: New 2019 BMW 440xi M-Sport $61k MSRP, $328 monthly, Tax/Fees/MSDs DAS

thank you…! just figured out the calculator link!!

Great deal, i have the same motor in my 440 and 540 i am leasing and it is a real gem

how is everyone getting such large discounts i must have spoke to 30 dealers and not one wants to go below 12 off msrp for a loaner. im looking for a 530e

Different cars get different incentives. The four series is leasing extremely well right now, five series, not so much.

If you want the discounts, you have to be flexible on the car.

im flexible they dont even want to hear of giving me a big discount

Sounds like you need a technique refresher and plan. They don’t just hand these out when you walk in off the street.

All the final deals you see here took lots of work, development, and research, plus a little luck. I suggest searching the forum for techniques.

i think a technique is what i need, i just ask them if they can do that price they say no and we move on where can i find a technique in the forums?

With all due respect, this exchange is exactly why you aren’t getting discounts. You are expecting everyone around you to do your work for you. Search and read. Do your own legwork.

1 Like

+1, this comment is key:

“All the final deals you see here took lots of work, development, and research, plus a little luck.“

In his/her case it all comes down to luck, Bc the other items r nonexistent.

1 Like

Do you ask them “please send me your best price?” Or do you send them an offer with a breakdown such as “Can you do XX% off before incentives with base MF on stock number 123?”

If they don’t take your offer move on like you said. Check Cargurus to find out aged inventory and focus your offers on those units first. Maybe that 31st dealer is the one that will take your offer. You never know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I send them a breakdown

Are you sending them a breakdown on a 5-series or a 4-series?

Honestly technique in my opinion does not matter much, all 3 of my deals have been done using the search function on autotrader and having a realistic Sales Price in mind.
You obviously need to know how to use the calculator and the correct Residuals and MF a dealer likes talking to an educated individual rather than someone who knows nothing

Every deal I have signed I have always been complimented from finance and Sales saying they appreciate the fact that I know how to breakdown the lease.

Never negotiate per month it will scare away all dealers

I then use the Sales Price to shop at different dealers asking if they can meet it. Talking nicely lingering them on won’t get you a lower sales price. They have a certain price which the Sales Manager knows is the absolute lowest they will go. Obviously you have to talk politely however all the deals I have gotten have been dealers telling me to straight up tell them what I want and when I do they say they’ll give me a call back if they can meet me. I have noticed calls usually work better than emails also.

Just my 2 cents

Different strokes for different folks

All dealers are different

1 Like

Yes, b/c I tried some of what you mentioned above on about 5 diff dealers last year, and it didn’t work at all. I don’t think many dealers want to work w/ educated buyers b/c it usually means the dealer will make less profit.

All JMO.

That could be true but more of it depends on luck and the right car usually one sitting on the lot for quite a bit.
Depends major on the area and how many in Availibility As well

The 4 series in the North East region was being discounted heavily couple months back however now on the east coast I’m seeing fewer and fewer discounts here is an example of what I received today from a dealer

This is on a loaner by the way with over 4K miles

Completely abysmal

1 Like

Hot damn that’s a steal of a deal! Wish I could have found a 440xi M-Sport at that price back in May! Is it a GC or actual coupe? Although I was lucky enough to get a 340xi loaner for less, I would have easily paid $20 more per month for a 440xi GC.

Congrats and good work.

I used the search engine on the bmwusa website. Click on the top right drop-down menu, click BMW certified, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on search inventory. Search for vehicles under 5k miles that are already deeply discounted and start from there. 4 series incentives will help you find the deal you’re looking for.

1 Like

Wow solid deal! Well done!

Congrats on the new ride! Thanks for posting stuff like this - im actually in the market for myself and this is exactly the type of stuff i need to see

I forgot what OL means - is this the coupon from going to a BMW drive event?