Signed | MY23 Infiniti QX80 Sensory 4WD | $608 Mo | DAS : $145 +1st Mo + MSD | 18m 10k Mi | MSRP $90k | TX Deal

My point was - were we looking at the $2K dealer cash AND potentially $2k of loyalty? I believe the answer is no.

But its not. There is $10,150 cash DAS per his screenshot. That includes MSDā€™s, etc.

It looks as though youā€™re trying to double dip with the $2k dealer cash. Look at my calculator. You cannot include it in the sales price (which is what I believe he is showing) AND also include it as an additional taxed incentive as well.

Nope, because you canā€™t see the checkboxes, i donā€™t have loyalty checked. Iā€™m saying it was supposed to be counted as dealer cash as the taxed incentive, 81,400 selling price - 2k dealer cash for final selling price of 79000 was our original agreement. LIke I show in my calc link. I donā€™t know how itā€™s worked on the sheet to be this because in my sheet, I put the numbers in correctly I believe.

sorry, missed this. No just dealer cash. For some reason the calc link that you can publish leaves off that ability to see.

Again I believe the $2k dealer cash is included in his discount. The selling price is $81k.

Your screenshot does not represent a sales price of $79k, if that was your agreement.

He stated he used 1600 of the dealer cash for the do it signing and 400 for the discount. My Leasehackr calculator shows 81,000 selling and 2000 taxed incentive that is supposed to represent 79000. he stated he used 1600 of the dealer cash for the do it signing and 400 for the discount. My Leasehackr calculator shows 81,000 selling and 2000 taxed incentive that is supposed to represent 79000 there is no checkbox for dealer cash only loyalty so I could only put the dealer cash 2000 in the text incentive location so 81,000-2000 is represented. In my calculator. What am I not understanding. Now the way he has his figured heā€™s not calculating it that way, I need to understand the variance

obviously, the lease sheet they use is more detailed than what we have available so you tell me how the selling price Iā€™m telling you should be represented on the calculator to reflect that. there is creative maneuvering going on here on their part

if the insinuation is that I am double dipping, would that mean I have to reflect in my calculator somehow $4000? And if Dealer cash as he says, is a taxed incentive and the calculator only allows for a loyalty checkbox. Where am I supposed to place the $2000 dealer cash on my calculator please

oh, I believe you. thatā€™s why I am asking for advice and help how to explain this because this does not represent the agreement based on the selling price and how dealer cash was supposed to be allocated

To me, it looks like heā€™s making the selling price 81,000 using the 2000 somewhere else and calling it 79,000. Does that look like what it is or what?

I just emailed the SM and they was the communication: Me: ā€œIā€™m sorry, it was $81,400 - 2k for 79,400. But Iā€™ll take the 80,400. See by using the dealer cash for DAS, that effectively costs me $1638, I may have that a little off but I would like it allocated as a cap cost reduction. That helps me on the lease. Because where it is now, will not work. " SM: " Iā€™ll get back to youā€ Could mean forget it or not but we shall see.

Just heard back from the SM: "It does work out better for you. Selling Price $79,400. $7,650 security deposit from you. $1,339.41 DAS + $7,650 security for a total of $8989.41. "

He is not the greatest SM, or he knew what he was doing and is just trying to seal the deal by playing dumb. By changing this, it drastically reduces the monthly and reflects the calc. That I had posted here. Because of this change, does that diminish their profit? Please say it does!!

its Texas dealer with loyalty and tax incentives. i took RWD with msrp 89600

2 Likes

Beautiful color!

looks like you are in Ft. Worth. Congragulation. Enjoy the ride. Looks great.

Your 1339.41 DAS includes:
740.41 ( first monthly payment)

• 584.00 (dealer TTL)
  • 15.00 reg fee
    = 1339.41

I do not see any dealer cash for QX80. I am assuming it is all 12.13% dealer discount. If quality for $2K loyalty (or $1K for Nissan) then your payment would drop to $584.

Payment lines up. I do not see any funny business here. This is your calculator.

It seems youā€™re only working with $2k of dealer cash and the dealers discount. This really isnā€™t that complex of a situation. If you finish at your desired effective monthly, desired amount DAS and the deal is fundedā€¦who gives a rats ass on which figures were placed where (and for what reasons)?

You advised bits and pieces of the information, then argue when an explanation is given (again, based on the bits and pieces which were received). Then we have the ongoing lengthy paragraphs.

I believe very few had replied because they didnā€™t want to endure the hassle. You should be able to figure it out on your own at this point.

2 Likes

The reason the dealer probably did not list the factory to dealer cash as a line-item discount is because of what it is. Itā€™s FACTORY to DEALER money. Itā€™s up to the dealer if theyā€™d like to pass it on. So, I donā€™t see anything shady about a deal sheet not reflecting factory to dealer money. It would only be shady if it were a factory to customer rebate/cash not listed as a line-item discount. I donā€™t see anything amiss if the dealer is wrapping the factory to dealer money as part of their dealer discount. You know where you want to be moneywise on the transaction price. Who cares how itā€™s listed on a deal sheet.

1 Like