Signed - Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV $381/mo + $1999 DAS

Understand there are some varying opinions on Mitsubishi, but I’d advise anyone to go test drive these for themselves. Combined with the $5,000 CO tax credit, it was hard to pass on this deal.

$381/month
$1999 DAS
24/10

Add the $5000 tax credit and it brings this to ~$240/month effective.

If you are in CO and interested in this deal message me and I’ll share more details and the dealers contact.

9 Likes

I’m totally new and considering leasing an outlander phev as well and came across this offer online https://www.mitsubishicars.com/new-car-lease-special-offers/outlander-phev/7604_12353?cf_vehicle=xoiookxoaw0tizqht2jf3z&cf_year=2023&cf_trim=&cf_model=&cf_offer=7604_12353&vehicle=Outlander%20PHEV%20-%20xoiookxoaw0tizqht2jf3z_2023

I see that there is a down payment required but would it be wise to roll it into the monthly payments? What are your thoughts?

That’s $463.50/month effective for a MSRP $42,480 car.

Sorry can you show me how to get the effective per month? Is that a good deal?

Without the state tax credit, yes it is $448 per month effective ((381x23) + 1999) = $10,762 / 24

$10,762 - $5,000 = $5,762 / 24 = $240/month

Say what you want about Mitsubishis but I’d be hard pressed to find a better deal on a full size SUV with 40 miles of electric range and good interior/tech.

1 Like

Yes in most cases you don’t want to put down money, but it can help your money factor (ie single pays).

For the PHEV, I was just focused on the total overall cost and and wanted to keep it less than $11k for the 24 months.

(Monthly payment x 23)+ $$ due as signing

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

What trim did you get?

I stayed with the SE. Did not see a big enough difference to justify the higher cost on the SEL. The main differences were:

-Leather/quilted seats (these looked great)
-Level 2 charging (6hr v 16hr)

1 Like

Did you negotiate anything else? Price, security deposits, etc? I’m at a dealership right now lol

I was solely focused on the total cost of the lease. I would just make sure you get the same MF as they came down on that

They were shady. I asked to discuss leasing and the rep said (at first) they don’t do leases but then after consulting with her “manager” she backtracked. She then asked for my information which I provided and she wanted me to take one for a test drive, I declined stating I had already test driven one at a different dealer and just wanted to discuss the deal. She reached out to her manager again and said they cannot discuss a deal without taking a test drive first. I immediately left. What a waste of time!

TBH that’s a terrible strategy and is very unlikely to work because each dealer will assume at some you’ll give in.

Don’t walk in before having agreed to a deal.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha. So do you communicate with dealers via email and come to a deal prior to going in?

Outlander is Full-size? Isn’t this built on the same platform as the Rogue?

It is definitely not full size. Its somewhere between compact and midsize.

Outlander PHEV is not fullsize SUV like the MAZDA CX90 PHEV…

I don’t know that I’d even consider a CX90 full size, but it’s definitely a lot closer

When I think fullsize, I think Tahoe/expedition/etc

2 Likes

Fair enough - was speaking more to the 3rd row. Agree not full size but definitely not compact/crossover.

1 Like

240/mo effective for a PHEV, I wish we have the same deal here in California. 5K Colorado Tax Rebate is sweet…Congratulations.