Signed - Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV $381/mo + $1999 DAS

The outlander isn’t a 3 row unless your passengers are amputees.

3 Likes

You leave my pinky out of this

yeah man, i am myself looking for a good 3-row option for next year, that 5000 extra sure makes for a sweet-er deal

everything seemed so expensive and poor leases except for the phev like cx-90 that gets 7500 federal back but then dealers in socal arent’ playing ball on msrp discounts since it is in “high demand” or whatever

i hadnt even thought about mitsubishi but will have to give it a look to see how roomy it is on the inside

OP - pls let us know how you like the experience after a few weeks or months

1 Like

It depends on how you are defining the size class. The EPA uses passenger and cargo volume and designates the Outlander as a “small SUV.”

My buddy signed an outlander PHEV lease yesterday. I’ll try to get him to make an account and post his deal. It was INSANE.

$~45,000 MSRP. $0 down. $320 monthly after all taxes and fees for 24 months/15,000 miles

Best deal I’ve seen for this car by a long shot.

What region of the country?

This was in Kansas

MSRP: $45,965
Dealer asking price: $47,650
Selling Price: $41,282
Rebates: $7.2K
Money Down: $0
Residual: 64%
MF: .00145
Waived Acquistion Fee

This is the calculator for it

2 Likes

No dealer fees and no registration fees? :thinking:

As this is not my deal I just know those numbers. I can ask my buddy about dealer fees

Obviously you have to register your car lol. But I have never seen someone include the costs to get license plates and tags in the monthly cost of their lease on this site. But I could be wrong.

Every deal has registration fees included. They get listed under the gov fees in the calc.

Thank you for clarifying! Didn’t know that’s what the Gov fees were. I am new here.

Gov fees are $503. No dealer fees. I’m basing this all off the picture I was sent by him that he got from the dealer

Can you post the picture and strike out the identifying information?

2 Likes

Agreed @paranoidgarliclover

asked around, no dealer around my area honors this offer, the lowest gives me same down and 500 per month. shame on dealers

Congrats! I have family that works for Mitsubishi. I got $427 no money down at 24 months. But I got a steep discount and had loyalty

Could you share which dealer? Thank you!