Signed: Mercedes 2020 E350 24mo $769

It could also be that E350 is not hackr friendly for 24 month lease due to residual. 36 months may have been the sweet spot.

No lol, 7 series yes all day but not s class. Mb is currently hard to hack. Even on a good deal the e350 would still probably cost $500-$600

1 Like

Iā€™ve gotten quotes for ES 350 Base (41k MSRP) for 400s and and 52k MSRP F-Sport every-option for 495 , 0 DAS. At start of the month, with little negotiation, in norcal

Nice. I think OP is discussing a Mercedes E-Class rather than a Lexus ES though.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: it happens lol.

hahaā€¦ i think i confused myselfā€¦

Auto nationā€¦not surprised here in Seattle lol

I assume they gouged him on the MF, too, so probably a little more than that.

Call to see if they can take off the pre-paid maintenance. Depending on what the residual is, he probably lost ~$500 right there.

Hard to make comparisons b/c I donā€™t thereā€™s been many (any?) 2020 E350s. But, as you said, your dad insisted on doing it his way, so what else are you going to do? The base cap cost is actually quite good for a 2020, I imagine.

I would have never thought Chuck Norris need any protection :grinning:
Congrats to your dad on his new purchase.

I got my 19 E300 (MSRP $61730) back to July for $337+tax for 24/10k, $0 DAS+10MSD

Its likeā€¦ half :speak_no_evil:

Please stop spreading false information. Thereā€™s no way youā€™re getting an S-class for $769 sign & drive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow half! So almost same MSRP just one model year back? What was your gross cap cost and residual?

def loaner vehicle that was sitting for awhile

He must of thought getting my deal was easy. :laughing:

4 Likes

Your deal has some DAS, 10k in MSDs, almost $900/mo, almost 10k miles on the clock, and most importantly - a unicorn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heā€™s checking for his dad, read the post. Iā€™m sure he doesnā€™t ultimately care but at least he knows to not ask his dad for advice and to read this forum before he signs for himself.

where do you find themā€¦ I tried a couple of e300 loaners, the best was $799 per month nothing down for $63xxx loaner. 10k discount was there on the website, wouldnt add a penny more. not even United fleet $500, said 3000 incentives are already included. plus of course maxed all the Floridian fees and MF. it wasnā€™t actually that bad when I start thinking about it. but how to get to sub 600 yet alone sub 500ā€¦

Hahaha this

Because: Florida. Look out of state. Itā€™s not easy, as inventory isnā€™t plentiful. Many dealers use only GLAs and C classes as loaners but some have a healthy mix of all models.

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing, Iā€™ll give it about a 1.5. Sorry that happened to him!