Signed - M8 Convertible $159.1K - $1011 monthly (pre-tax) for 36/5 $3448 DAS ($1948 Net) NO MSDs

Oh wow. I guess they show as a rebate for June deals then. For May, it didn’t. My rebates were only loyalty and penfed.

BTW…I think we have the LH southern flank covered in Dravit M8s now…Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County :ok_hand:

1 Like

lol oh is @seb403 from Dade. Definitely meet up plan in the next months then haha

Thought you were Dade? My bad…we’ll all have to get together and instead of doing a photo shoot of the evil twins - it will be the terrifying triplets…

1 Like

Hahahah sounds good.

All smoking Cubans with neat rum on the rocks or straight I presume?

1 Like

hahahaha no way, I’m in Broward (Fort Lauderdale, right off of Las Olas)…if you’re ever up this way definitely say hi

1 Like

Neat for me…unless it’s 98 degrees and we have to be outside :tumbler_glass:

Surf2day - how many BMWs do you have - I see the M8, X3M, and the 5 series GT. Any more? All beautiful colors. I have the 2019 M5 and my wife drives an old X5 - trying to get her to upgrade to the X7 but there is zero interest.

Thank you on the colors…3 at the moment :upside_down_face: The M8 is Dravit Gray, the X3M Comp is Black Sapphire and the 640i GT is Dark Graphite. The M5 is awesome and maybe you could her to drive a new X5 M50i- that would put a smile on her. The X7’s have to be optioned just right to look good - and if the grill is not black - it just looks way too big.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - in with the new and out with the ‘not quite’ new. The F-Type SVR goes back tomorrow and it will be missed. Such raw, instant on Supercharged fun. AWD helped in those ‘white knuckled’ Cherohala Skyway runs - lots of P Zero rubber left up in those mountains. If Jag didn’t have such obscenely bad In Control Infotainment/Comm System - it would have been a keeper.

1 Like

100% agree on the X7; it has to have the M package with blacked out grills. Otherwise, the front looks horrible with all the chrome. I like the 6 series GT a lot - too bad the new ones won’t make it to the US. Awesome deal on the M8.

1 Like