Signed: loaner 2023 AMG EQS sedan $513+tax, 0 DAS, MSDs only

Calculator is off by about $4, everything else is correct. Only paid $6500 in MSDs, all on CC with a rebate and 0% interest for a year. 24/7500 lease $562 a month which coincidentally exactly matches what I paid on the '22 450+ which is being bought back this week. This deal basically landed in my lap and even GM didn’t know about corporate sharply reducing the price. This was a car I was tracking thru CarGurus and got a notification re $20K price drop. No negotiations, just sign and drive at that price… I did try though!

DON’T ASK RE DEALER INFO, THEY DON’T HAVE ANOTHER ONE!

18 Likes

They had at least $1 more in the deal to be giving away ricola like that…

Enjoy!

5 Likes

It’s a BYOR deal - bring your own Ricola - they wouldn’t budge a penny. They told me that they had at least half a dozen calls about it when I came out of finance, NVM employees giving me dirty looks, lol.

4 Likes

Everyone wanted it for themselves lol

But congrats, more pics!

Glad you didn’t try to come to LH for validation :joy: at that price, there’s nothing to complain about…

1 Like

Lol that’s the worst job covering up Mercedes Benz of Valencia’s license plate frame. Should have used the Ricola wrapper for more coverage.

Dealer license plate frame coming back to bite them in the ass on this one. They gotta get sooooo much LH spam tomorrow trying to hunt their last EQS450 sedan hehehe.

They also have a AMG GT63s 4-door! Maybe they’ll do $500 monthlies. Just put an EQS badge on the back and maybe the IRS will think it’s an EV.

1 Like

Wasn’t even trying to cover the frame, plates only. BTW, the frame only shows “Trophy” which owns a bunch of stores around here. Encino MBZ is a Trophy store. The always lovely Joe M has been farting unicorns ever since the Flintstone mobiles were en vogue.
https://www.mbencino.com/dealership/staff.htm
There! And they still have 40+ new 2023s, from A class all the way up to this…thing
https://www.mbencino.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-Maybach+S+680-6a6668550a0e0a9a465df4dae94ba324.htm
You think you can go the distance without washing this one?

Sir…how do you find ex loaners to lease? Do you contact the dealerships directly? I’m new to this so forgive me. Thank you for your response

1 Like

Every dealer is different, but I’ve noticed my local dealers have an “L” at the end of the stock number for loaners. Generally best to call/text to verify if it’s leasable though.

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks and mandatory tire mention: all four new Michelins.

2 Likes

great deal

Yeah, the salespeople were not too happy about this one slipping away. My salesperson said that he did not even know they had this car. To put this in perspective, I saved this car expecting to target something in the low 100K range. So, when they dropped the price to 105K, I knew it was ripe for picking and I had to move FAST.

Interestingly enough, they claimed to have built all discounts and offers into that price even though the website did not say so. Unfortunately, this seems to be a new normal. They did ask for my Amex cert which ended up being non-taxable discount off the top saving about $500 vs treating it as taxable which some MBZ dealers do.

Congrats.
Add 4 new tires for complete TCO. LOL

1 Like

Did you have 13 months lease?

No, buyback pending. Had it for 15 months out of 24. And, yeah, I’d be very pleasantly surprised if these Michelins on the AWD AMG wear much better than the silly Bridgestones have on a 450+. The Michelins are not RFT though which may help.

Wow great deal! Surprised sales people didn’t jump on it themselves before putting it up.

Why the buyback of the previous one?

1 Like

They saw what the bill was for new tires every 8 months. @Zenek isn’t kidding… the TCO is like 50% tires.

1 Like

Don’t think it’ll be that bad. Probably one set at 10K+ or maybe even closer to maturity. The original set probably had to be replaced for the sale a bit earlier then they would have otherwise and I’m sure it saw some spirited driving.

Congrats mate. I’m surprised Mercedes has lease support for 23 models in July

1 Like

When looking at dealer stock online, look for prior model year vehicles for sale that have less than 5-8k mi.