Signed: loaner 2023 AMG EQS sedan $513+tax, 0 DAS, MSDs only

Congrats! I thought I made out like a bandit but wow!

1 Like

The best part is the Amg eqs comes with a free Mercedes amg experience racing class that’s worth another $2k. That’s roughly another $100 off a month.

2 Likes

Thanks, you got a solid deal for an SUV with 12K/yr.

1 Like

Congrats, a great deal on AMG EQS. Do you mind sharing more about your EQS 450+ buyback?

Out with the old, in with the new - buyback done. Looks like my 450+ is heading to TX where they apparently can wash a title.

2 Likes

This is not an AMG EQS, It’s an EQS with AMG line package. Slightly different.

1 - there are two cars in both pix. What do you think the second car is with vertical bars on the fake grill?
2 - you didn’t bother to read any of it before posting, did ya?

2 Likes

Damn, my bad. I thought it was the white one. That’s a stupid deal.

1 Like

I just wanna be like @djrabbi when I grow up :rofl: I think he got his AMG during March Madness in the $5xx range (not subject to CA taxes though) if I recall correctly. Not sure if his was new or loaner.

He also sold his free MB wallbox, so he’s #paidtodrive

After wallboxes it ended up being like $480 a month lol. New not loaner

I still think it’s representative of the EQ experience that the AMG EQE broke before you could drive it.

One pay was like $3000 I’ll be okay with just having it half of the lease lol

From Walnut Creek? Envision has another one or two in Nor Cal. Dare you to hack that one, lol!

When you say “saved” what do you use. Dealers site or something else?

CarGurus. com

1 Like

So, this deal got unexpectedly better, twice:

1 - got a Wallbox charger - anyone wants to buy one in So Cal? If not, going on facebook or feeBay.

2 - I opted not to pay DMV at signing since I had over 60 (or is it 90 days) before DMV of $1,160 was due. Wanted to put it on my cc. Apparently, the dealer’s biz office dragged their feet for too long and had to pay DMV out of their pocket. Can we do it again next year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

That drops effective pmt to about $470-480/month with cc rebate and no interest on the MSD for a year.

1 Like