Signed: Loaner 2020 Mercedes-Benz E350 AWD - MSRP $65,795, 36Mo/10K - 451.21 / DAS $1500 + MSD

I believe fleet incentive it’s not something you can negotiate. It depends on the company you’re working for and the fleet Mercedes has for your company for that particular model/year, it goes per model per year. Yes, I guess if MB wants to get rid of the car they will give higher fleet rebate on that car.

1 Like

When was it ever easy to get 20% off pre-incentive on any car?

I looked at the sonic site and where can you tell which one is loaner? Also was it Walnut Creek you got your car from?

1 Like

Never easy, but if I remember correctly, I’ve seen a few broker ads where mid level luxury sedans were over 20% off. Think during the last month of lease support? Don’t think I saw any this year though

Only said it because you said: :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Awesome Deal!

1 Like

This is a strange site. Some of them don’t have MSRP and some don’t have sales price. None have both lol

How were you able to calculate what had 20% off MSRP? Also I assume the loaners are listed as used on there right?

My sale agent found this car on this website. He sent me the car spec with MSRP price then I was able to calculate the discount. My agent is based in LA, but was able to deliver the car from NoCal to LA with no cost for me.

I think they marked as used/certified with about ~2-5K miles. I’m not sure what is maximum mileage MB allowed to lease the cars, I guess it’s around 5-7K.

It’s 10k miles. Or maybe even more, but mileage penalty will kill these deals.

Interesting Spec, no pano roof or 19’ wheels but adaptive cruise and air suspension? Probably the best spec for comfort driving! Great deal, a couple months ago I looked at a very similar MSRP '20 Loaner E350 and they were at $700/mth. Good to see some dealers are more realistic!