Signed: Loaner 2020 Mercedes-Benz E350 AWD - MSRP $65,795, 36Mo/10K - 451.21 / DAS $1500 + MSD

Finally I was able to find a good deal on loaner with 4500 miles. The car was located in NoCal, had to wait about a week to bring it to LA.

Here are details:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Mercedes-Benz E350 AWD
MSRP: $65,795
Selling Price: $52,000
Monthly Payment: $451.21 (tax included, LA 9.5%)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00004 (original 0.00046).
MSD: $3000
Residual: 54%
Incentives: 3,000 (fleet)
Region: LA, CA
Leasehackr Score: 12.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:
the closet one I was able to do, not an expert in calc:

Pics:

35 Likes

Very nice deal!

Congrats !

3 Likes

Nice spec. Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Great hack, congratulations!

@trism will be so jealous of those lights

3 Likes

Awesome, great options too. Upgraded sound, the suspension

1 Like

Thank you, the sound is really awesome! I was only looking for adaptive cruise control option, but surprised when I saw the spec. I got a little lucky with the car getting $3k fleet on that particular year/model. Other models have lower fleet rebate.

Thanks a lot to leasehackr community, I learned few things here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great deal✔️

1 Like

Great pre incentive discount on a well specced loaner. Is the dealer fee on your calc correct though? IIRC CA caps the doc fee at $85.

1 Like

Didn’t know fleet worked on loaners. I would have definitely looked into one of these

Congrats! Car looks amazing

1 Like

Congrats! This is “Can I get a deal check on a base A-class?” level payment… Great deal.

4 Likes

Amazing deal, congrats!

1 Like

As am I. I have wanted ambient lighting in the worst way since the last E-Class, and I kinda love/am disgusted by how you can give the interior a bordello-like glow. No, seriously.

OP, fantastic deal! Enjoy.

2 Likes

I am not sure, I know that acq fee is 1095. I’ll try to contact my agent to break down the fees information.

anymore left?

same here. I was also shopping for bmw loaner. One of bmw sell agents told me there’s no fleet discounts on bmw loaners. Looks like Mercedes does have it.

Great deal on a car that has not been known to be very hackable recently. I tried to get a deal on an E350 at year end but could not get any traction. I made a pivot to the 5-series from BMW and got a decent deal. Tried to use that to leverage a better deal on the MB but they were not able to get close to the BMW pricing. My 530i X-drive is nice, but I liked the interior on my 2017 E300 better and the Burmester sound system is much nicer than the base unit in the BMW.

I was playing around with ambient lighting. Still don’t know my preferable color there. Tried blue and green. Probably will try couple more. Keeping it for at least couple days to get a feeling of it.

1 Like

I was shopping for few month. Actually I was trying to get a BMW, but best deal on BMW was far away from this one. Again, I think I got lucky with 3k fleet rebate which saves around $90 monthly, plus it had about 20% off MSRP discount. By the way, this car had 2k incentives anyway, means fleet adds only addition 1k rebate. The car was found on sonicvipservices.com website.

I don’t think so for 2020 loaners with this spec. Maybe next year :slight_smile: