Signed: Loaner 2020 Mercedes-Benz E350 AWD - MSRP $65,795, 36Mo/10K - 451.21 / DAS $1500 + MSD

any left with less specs and cheaper monthly?

Yeahā€¦ambient lighting is a party trick IMO. I played with it for a bit in my wifes car but after 5 minutes she simply said ā€œcan you make it normalā€ and its been there ever since :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ended up with a 5 series loaner. I wanted an E class instead but I loyalty and figured Iā€™d have a better chance landed a deal before lease support ended last month

1 Like

Congratulations! Great hack!

1 Like

Great job on the deal. Enjoy the car!

1 Like

I imagine amber is the most ā€œnormalā€ in terms of just adding a nice glow to the cabin.

Great deal!!

1 Like

pretty sure this deal you shared started a flurry of requests/leases to the MB dealers - iā€™m certainly one. was working on an E-AMG yesterday with a dealer about 2-3hrs away, and was snatched up in-person before I could finalize for it today. the hunt continues!

in searching for the fleet incentives, came across a few others which are pretty good - $3k on CLS, $7k on S-sedans, $1750 on GLC.

one question i wasnt able to confirm myself with the MB dealer, but believe you might know - is the lease cash and the fleet incentive stackable?

Wonder if full fleet is going to be all dealers as an incentive

Sounds like it may be case by case

1 Like

From my understanding they stopped fleet program during pandemic, but recently resumed.

Maybe @nyclife can chime in?

I donā€™t doubt that fleet exists. Iā€™m just wondering whether if 21% off MSRP and the full $3k incentive can be easily replicated or if your dealer really just wanted the car gone.

suggested price from a few car sites are 10-12% off MSRP new, and given it being a loaner - many having closer to 10k miles due to short supply from the pandemic - i dont see why 20% isnā€™t attainable.

production is getting better for all car makes so they should be very willing to move them with replacements on order/delivery

Not stackable:(

1 Like

Fleet incentive has never stopped.

1 Like

20% off a loaner is not as easy as it used to be. I spent many hours and emailed many dealers to get past 20% on a loaner 5 series. I think the E class even tougher

I thought the fleet discount didnā€™t apply to loaners.
I was guessing that the dealer either applied fleet when they shouldnā€™t have or they just wanted to get rid of the car and just took another 3k off themselves.

I think @Calvin.MB is confirming fleet doesnā€™t apply to loaners?

1 Like

I think the 2k lease cash cannot be combined with the 3k fleet is what heā€™s saying.

MB does allow fleet on loaners, I believe it was that the dealer would chop up the incentive where portion was already applied to the vehicles discount or something along those lines - and when submitting paperwork thru finance, they still applied full incentive causing the dealer dilemma (internally)

If he can set it straight - please do.

In the end I think the fleet plus ~15% off isnā€™t bad at all, and if you can pull the 20% as many are hoping :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

They do allow fleet on loaners.

Regular incentives do not stack with fleet incentive

4 Likes

Good to know. Will keep that in mind

Let me share some useful information which can help others to find a good deal:
my car was found on sonicvipservices.com website. Before contacting the dealership it was listed in the website already with %20 discount. Plus minimum money factor, fleet rebate & MSD made this deal unbeatable. Itā€™s hard to find a good car / spec-ed loaner with good MSRP discount and good fleet rebate. Money factor is negotiable with dealership if itā€™s too high.

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Thatā€™s right, itā€™s not stackable. I checked in edmunds website, incentive was 2k for that car, but fleet was 3k. Used fleet with more rebate.

1 Like