Signed: Loaner 2020 BMW 530iX --- 387p/mo, 387 DAS, 0 MSD --- 67k MSRP

Was this an M-Sport? MSRP seems to indicate but just curious.

Not an M-Sport

Hereā€™s the sticker

Good to see 2020 5 series loaners finally starting to get discounted again.

Nice discount

1 Like

Darn. You got massaging seats? Curious to hear how it feels. Congrats on the deal.

1 Like

Bravo! This would be considered excellent whether there was covid or no covid inventory.

2 Likes

First quote I got is $6500 DAS $499month. 36/10k on a 62k m sport 530i. This is gonna be some work lol

Some pics

2 Likes

what state?

You basically found this back to back with your current lease - how?! We lesser lessees need more info on how to approach to source these kinds of opportunitiesā€¦ Every reach out asking for anything even remotely approaching that discount has been laughed out the door.

PS - beautiful car, some awesome options, and goes without saying: amazing deal, enjoy!

In the last two years these were my leases
2018 320iX - 282 per month 282 signing
2019 430iX - 267 p/mo 1k signing
2019 530iX - 267 p/mo 0 DAS
2020 530iX - 387 p/mo 387 Signing

For each car all I did was reach out to every dealer I felt had a car I liked and bugged them continuously if they rejected j would just say keep me informed Iā€™m signing soon, usually they get back with a much better offer

My advice would be

• Find 10 cars you like, donā€™t worry about distance
  • email those dealers directly donā€™t call
  • get on the phone if they keep calling and asking you where you need to be at
  • donā€™t worry if they reject your offer they most likely will come back
7 Likes

ymmv, big time

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve sent a ton of mooch Volvo deals to more dealers than I can count and Iā€™ve never gotten a callback.

I mean I was only asking for 14-18% off on v90cc loaners :frowning:

4 Likes

Appreciate the insight. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing - searching via cars.com and then dealerships in random other places, but theyā€™ve told me verbatim: lmk when you find that much % off since I would purchase that myself (i.e. laugh me out the virtual store)

Do you have a state or region that is your go-to for lower prices aside from Socal where all BMWs are cheap(er)?

I have honestly bought all over the east coast, I would try low volume dealerships in suburban areas. Usually high volume ones donā€™t go less than 15-17%

Iā€™ve tried Rallye they usually go 16-18%

And try using autotrader instead

1 Like

Cargurus letā€™s you know list time, helpful to target 300+ day cars.

Thats how I scored mine last year. Turns out the 30 engine just didnā€™t have enough juice, however.

How big is your garage? :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha, I flip them pretty quick for some profit

Might be swapping this one in a couple months

Let me/us knowā€¦ :phone: out of curiosity how much do you usually end up charging for the transfer?

Got 2500 for my 530iX at 267 p/mo 9 months left donā€™t remember the other but it was similar 2k-2.5

How much time it takes and how many dealers do you contact on average in order to close the deal?